Description & Highlights
5 Litre Pressurized Beer Line Cleaning Kit - D System
Keep your kegerator clean and running smoothly with the 5 Litre Pressurized Beer Line Cleaning Kit – D System (PCK). This cleaning kit is compatible with American “D” system keg couplers which is used by all major breweries, including: Miller, Labatt, Anheuser-Busch and Molson-Coors. The PCK allows for fast user maintenance, taking less than 15 minutes to clean. The cleaning kit removes buildups of bacteria, yeast, molds and beer stone from your system’s beer lines, faucet and keg coupler.
Reliable:This kit is an American D system that clears beer lines for party pumps, short-distance commercial systems, or home kegerators.
Sanitary:It reliably removes bacteria, molds, yeast and beer stone from beer lines, faucet and keg coupler.
- Model: PCKAmerican D system
- Brand: Kegerator.comBottle size: 1.3 gallons
- One (1) cleaning bottleBottle max pressure: 60 psi
- One (1) Clean Flo detergentOperating temperature: 36º to 68ºF
- One (1) nylon brushBottle material: polyethylene (H.D.P.E.) with UV stabilizer
Bottle Dimensions: 15.25” H x 8.5” W x 8.5” L