Description & Highlights
Marvel 7.2 cu. ft. Undercounter Refrigerator and Freezer
The Marvel Undercounter Refrigerator Freezer (80RF) is the most spacious undercounter model available- with 8 cubic feet of storage. It features easy-to-access shelves and freezer, plus a self-closing freezer door. Of course, it can be installed with zero-clearance under your counter and the door accepts a 1/4" panel. For a luxury refrigerator / freezer with the maximum possible capacity, you can not go wrong with the 80RF!
The Marvel (80RF-BS), (80RF-BB), (80RF-WW) offer a classic Marvel refrigerator / freezer with all the great features you expect from Marvel's classic units: a powerful compressor, front-venting for zero clearance installation and a color coordinated cabinet and front panel - plus you can remove the front panel and insert your own custom 1/4" panel!
Spacious Interior:This Marvel fridge features a generous seven cubic feet of storage space
Whisper Quiet Operation:The Marvel Undercounter Refrigerator Freezer 80RF) has a compressor sized for optimum cooling performance for whisper quiet operation
Versatile Storage:The also features a top-mounted freezer compartment
- Height: 34"
- Width: 29 7/8"
- Depth: 24 3/8"
Specifications & Manuals
- Models: 80RF-BS, 80RF-BB, 80RF-WWPainted textured steel door
- Brand: MarvelRefrigerator temperature range: 33 - 45 degrees F
- Refrigerator capacity: 7.2 cubic feettemperature range: 10 - 29 degrees F
- Freezer capacity: .73 cubic feetField reversible door
- 2 ice cube trays includedLeveling legs
- Door accepts 1/4" custom panelFront-venting design allows zero-clearance (built-in) installation
- Automatic interior lightStandard clip-on handle attaches along door frame
- Manual defrost freezerShipping weight: 135 pounds
- Wire shelvesDimensions: 34"h x 29 7/8"w x 24 3/8"d
- Brushed aluminum door frameWarranty: One year parts and labor. Five years parts on the compressor and sealed system
You may download a specifications guide here:
**Please note, Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view pdf files