Description & Highlights
AllerAir Carbon Filter for 5000VOCARB
AllerAir's HEPA-carbon combination neutralizes airborne irritants with its dual action cleaning power, offering you the best air filtration available without generating additional pollutants like ozone. The AllerAir Carbon Filter (A5FCW225) requires no tools and is easy to install, usually in less than a minute. The metal canister holds 18lbs of activated carbon, helping to remove 99.97% of large airborne particles and allergens that can greatly hinder your breathing. You only need to replace carbon filter every 1-3 yrs depending on chemical or odor levels.
AllerAir air purifiers use a five-stage filtration process:* A pre-filter to capture large particles
* A medical-grade HEPA filter guaranteed to trap 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns in size
* An activated carbon filter with pounds of granular virgin carbon to filter out chemicals, gases and odors
* Two anti-microbial filters
Compatibility:Use with 5000VOCARB
- Model: A5FCW225AllerAir Carbon Filter for 5000VOCARB Series
- Brand: AllerAirEasy to install - no tools required
- 18 lb. mass activated carbon filterFilter lasts 1-3 years
- Greater adsorption of volatile organic compoundsEffective up to 1500 sq. ft.
- Perfect for asthma and allergy sufferersCompatible with 5000VOCARB