Description & Highlights
American BioTech Supply 12 Cu. Ft. Basic Laboratory Refrigerator - White
The American BioTech Supply 12 Cu. Ft. Basic Laboratory Refrigerator (ABT-12B) has a sturdy and efficient design to keep medical supplies organized and safely stored. The analog thermostat can be set between 0°C and 10°C to keep all your supplies and medicines at the appropriate temperature. The interior lighting features a safety shielded switch-control and the unit's glass door is self-closing.
The three (3) shelves are electrostatically coated, the interior is white acrylic enamel and the interior floor is stainless steel to provide the most sterile atmosphere possible. This freestanding medical refrigerator will ensure proper storage of important items that require very specific and exceptionally cool temperatures, while keeping them properly stored. Other features include: leveling legs, shielded and switch controlled interior lights, and probe access port.
Capacity:12 cu. ft. of internal space with three (3) interior shelves offer ample space for supplies to be organized and stored
Temperature Range:The analog temperature control can be used to set the internal temperature of the refrigerator between 0°C and 10°C
Use:Ideal for use in pharmacies or laboratories with medical supplies that need to be kept safe and at a consistent temperature
- Height: 63"
- Width: 25"
- Depth: 23"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: ABT-12BAmerican BioTech Supply 12 Cu. Ft. Basic Laboratory Refrigerator
- Brand: American BioTech SupplyThree (3) adjustable shelves
- Temperature range: 0° - 10°CStainless steel interior floor
- Glass swinging doorWhite acrylic enamel interior
- Mechanical thermostatQuality certified
- Leveling legsInput voltage: 115 V/60 Hz
- Interior lightWeight: 233 lbs
- Self-closing doorDimensions: 63" H x 25" W x 23" D
- Warranty: 2 years, 5 years compressor