Description & Highlights
American BioTech Supply 20 Cu. Ft. Premier Flammable Proof Medical Refrigerator - White
The American BioTech Supply 20 Cu. Ft. Premier Flammable Proof Medical Refrigerator (ABT-FR-2004-DA) is designed to safely store the most sensitive of medical supplies. Flammable materials and liquids can be kept safely in this medical refrigerator and at the appropriate temperature. Compressor wiring is fully sealed and the external thermostat can be set from 0° to 10°C. This premier model has a front mounted control panel and features temperature alarms and the ability to connect to remote alarms and notification systems.
Use:This medical refrigerator is designed specifically to hold flammable materials and keep them safely stored at the correct temperature
Premier Model:A front mounted control center displays the internal temperature, visual and audible temperature alarms and can be connected to remote alarms
Capacity:The interior offers 20 cu. ft. of space and one (1) adjustable shelf and three (3) fixed shelves for organizing supplies and materials
Safety:All compressor wiring is fully sealed and the thermostat is affixed to the exterior of the unit while a keyed lock provides security for fridge contents
UL Listed:The ABT-FR-2004-DA is UL listed and meets NFPA and OSHA guidelines for flammable material storage in general laboratory work areas
- Height: 78.25"
- Width: 32"
- Depth: 34"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: ABT-FR-2004-DAAmerican BioTech Supply 20 Cu. Ft. Premier Flammable Proof Medical Refrigerator
- Brand: American BioTech SupplyHeavy duty door handle
- Designed to contain flammable materialsUL listed
- Fully sealed wiring and external thermostatLeveling legs
- 0° to 10° C temperature rangeHigh and low temperature alarms
- One (1) adjustable shelf and three (3) fixed shelvesFront mounted control center
- Keyed door lockInput voltage: 120 V/60 Hz
- Magnetic door gasketShipping weight: 312 lbs
- Quality certifiedDimensions: 78.25" H x 32" W x 34" D
- Warranty: 2 years, 5 years compressor