Description & Highlights
American BioTech Supply 25 Cu. Ft. 230 Volt Ultra Low Temperature Medical Freezer
The American BioTech Supply 25 Cu. Ft. 230 Volt Ultra Low Temperature Medical Freezer (ABT-230V-2586) has been designed and optimized to store sensitive material. With its many features and benefits this unit is ideal for use in medical labs, pharmacies and other facilities that store sensitive items. This unit is UL listed and made in the USA.
Temperature Range:This ultra low temp freezers can be set within a range of -50°C to -86°C (-58°F to -122.8°F)
Alarm:The audible and visual alarms can be programmed with high and low temperature set points
Control Center:A large password protected LCD panel serves as the control center for this medical freezer
Interior Storage:There are five (5) interior doors and four (4) adjustable stainless steel shelves
Battery Back-Up:Electronic components are supported with a battery back-up system in the event of a power outage
Ergonomic Handle:Cam action handle for one hand latching of exterior door with keyed lock
Use:American BioTech Supply specializes in manufacturing units to store highly sensitive medical supplies and materials
- Height: 78.5"
- Width: 49"
- Depth: 36.3"
- Height: 50"
- Width: 34.8"
- Depth: 23"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: ABT-230V-2586American BioTech Supply 25 Cu. Ft. 230 Volt Ultra Low Temperature Medical Freezer
- Brand: American BioTech SupplyFour (4) adjustable stainless steel shelves
- Temperature range: -50°C to -86°C (-58°F to -122.8°F)One (1) exterior door and five (5) interior doors
- Two (2) high efficiency compressorsNEMA plug configuration: NEMA 5-20
- Audible and visual alarmsCFC-free refrigerant
- Micropressor temperature controllerSwivel casters with locks
- Battery back-up for electronic componentsRS-232 serial output
- Programmable access codeInput voltage: 230 V/60 Hz
- Cam action door handleExterior Dimensions: 78.5" H x 49" W x 36.3" D
- Made in USAInterior Dimensions: 50" H x 34.8" W x 23" D
- Warranty: 2 years, 5 years compressor