Description & Highlights
Avanti 2.1 Cu. Ft. Chest Freezer
Keep your favorite foods frozen with the Avanti 2.1 Cu. Ft. Chest Freezer (CF626). With a 2.1 cubic foot capacity, this Avanti freezer offers the bulk storage of a chest freezer within the narrow footprint of a compact model. Containing a single removable storage basket, it's easy to stack and organize food within the freezer. A space-saving design with integrated handle and traditional white cabinet make this chest freezer a smart addition to your garage, basement, or any other compact space.
Narrow Footprint:With a 2.1 cubic foot capacity, this Avanti freezer offers the bulk storage of a chest freezer within the narrow footprint of a compact model
Stackable Storage:Containing a single removable storage basket, it's easy to stack and organize food within this chest freezer
Top-Loading, Flip-Up Lid:A single, flip-up lid makes loading and accessing food easy and forms a tight seal, ensuring freezer contents are kept cold
Defrost Drain:When defrosting the freezer the interior floor plug can be removed to allow water to be easily collected from underneath the freezer
Adjustable Thermostat:The front mounted thermostat control can be used to adjust the internal temperature between 0 degrees to -10 degrees F
Note:This unit was formerly the CF65
- Height: 33"
- Width: 17"
- Depth: 24.75"
- Height: 18.75"
- Width: 11.25"
- Depth: 17.5"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: CF626Avanti 2.1 Cu. Ft. Chest Freezer
- Brand: AvantiDefrost drain for long-term food storage
- Top-loading chest freezerAdjustable temperature control
- Narrow foot printCapacity: 2.1 cubic feet
- Single, flip-up lid for easy accessInput voltage: 110V AC / 60Hz
- Easy-to-clean interiorPower: 15 A
- Manual defrostWeight: 51 lbs
- Power indicator lightExterior Dimensions: 33" H x 17" W x 24.75" D
- Removable storage basketInterior Dimensions: 18.75" H x 11.25" W x 17.5" D
- Warranty: 1 year limited, 5 year compressor
You may download a product owner's manual below:
**Please note, Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view pdf files