Description & Highlights
Avanti Black 3.1 Cu. Ft. 2-Door Refrigerator - Black
Keep your food and drinks cool with the Avanti Black 3.1 Cu. Ft. 2-Door Refrigerator (RA3101BT). This compact unit is perfect for the office, a game room, and even a college dorm room because of it's space-saving size. With a 3.1 cubic foot capacity and a built-in freezer, this unit is versatile and convenient. A full range temperature control allows you to set the perfect temperature on the unit, while the reversible door allows you to convert it into a right- or left-hinged unit.
The door also adds extra storage, with a five (5) can beverage dispenser and a 2 liter bottle storage, not to mention the extra door bins for even more storage options. The recessed door handle allows you to open the door without the handle jutting out, saving you more space and a possible accident. The clear shelves and crisper allow you to see exactly what food you are storing, so you'll be sure never to look over any food item when you're hungry again.
3.1 Cubic Foot Capacity:With a 2.1 cu. ft. fridge and a 1.0 cu. ft. freezer, this unit is perfect for storing foods and beverages
Extra Storage Options:The extra storage bins on the door and the can dispenser allow you to store even more
Temperature Control:A full range temperature control allows you to adjust the temperature setting to your preference
- Height: 33.5"
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 20.75"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: RA3101BTAvanti Black 3.1 Cu. Ft. 2-Door Refrigerator
- Brand: AvantiFull range temperature control
- 3.1 cubic foot capacityDoor bins for additional storage
- 2.1 cubic foot refrigeratorFlush back design
- 1.0 cubic foot freezerRecessed door handle
- Energy Star qualifiedLeft or right swing reversible door
- Beverage can dispenser on doorInput voltage: 115 V/60 Hz
- 2 liter bottle storagePower: 1.3 A/150 W
- Clear view crisperWeight: 56 lbs
- Warranty: 1 yearDimensions: 33.5" H x 19" W x 20.75" D
You may download a product owner's manual below:
**Please note, Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view pdf files