Description & Highlights
U-Line Origins Built-in Ice Maker
The U-Line Origins Built-in Ice Maker BI-95BOB is a compact ice maker that fits into tight spots and can be used as either a built-in or freestanding model. ADA approved, this ice maker produces 23 pounds of ice daily and can store up to 12 pounds of ice. This ice maker requires no drain and is easy to install.
Other features also make this model a solid choice.
Small And Effective:This U-Line ice maker produces 23 lbs of ice and stores 12 lbs of ice a day.
Easy To Use And Install:This U-Line ice maker needs no drain for installation and is ADA rated.
Customizable:This U-Line ice maker has a field reversible door and accepts custom door panels.
- Model: BI-95BOBAccepts a 1/4” flat or raised insert custom door panel
- Brand: U-LineDimensions: 13-15/16" W x 24-3/4" H x 17" D
- No drain required allows for easy, convenient, and inexpensive installationWeight: 66 lbs
- Only requires a 1/4" outside diameter water line connectionGrille height: 8-1/2"
- Daily ice rate of up to 23 lbsField Reversible Door
- Ice storage capacity: up to 12 lbs of iceManual Defrost
- Uses less than three gallons of waterAvailable in 220/230V at 50/60Hz
- Crescent cube size 1/2" W x 3/4" H x 2-1/2" LRun Amps: 2.5
- Meets Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) height requirementsMax Start Amps: 18