EdgeStar 40 Pint Portable Energy Star Dehumidifier - Open Box Model:DEP400EWOB
Temporarily Backordered (details)
EdgeStar Portable Dehumidifier is Suited For Rooms Up To 2500 Square Feet
Weighing in at only 33 pounds, the EdgeStar 40 pint portable dehumidifier is compact but loaded with features that make this model versatile and suitable for almost any environment. An included washable pre-filter cleans incoming air while an optional anti-bacterial silver ion filter guards against any incoming germs. Low temperature operation and auto de-icer functionality make this model well-suited for basement and crawl space environments. The DEP400EW is also able to be continuously operated with a direct drain option and has an auto-restart and auto-shut off option if temperatures fall too low or if the water bucket reaches full capacity.
Key Features Include:
- Easy Transportability - Heavy duty caster wheels and sturdy easy-grip handle allow for this dehumidifier to be easily moved from room to room or transported elsewhere.
- Clean Air Filtration - Unique to the EdgeStar line of dehumidifiers, a pre-filter cleanses incoming air while an optional silver ion filter destroys bacterial germs.
- Low Temperature Operation - While temperatures under 65°F adversely affect the performance of other dehumidifiers, the DEP400EW is fully functional even at 44°F.
- Superior Reliability: Through quality construction and more durable internal components, the DEP400EW is designed to last longer and work in more rigorous environments than other brands.
Portable Dehumidifier Product Rating*:
In the Box:
- DEP400EW EdgeStar Dehumidifier
- Instruction Manual
- One Pre-Filter
- One Drain Hose
Specifications & Manuals