Description & Highlights
EdgeStar Portable Dehumidifier is Suited For Rooms Up To 3500 Square Feet
Keep your room cool and humid-free with the EdgeStar 65 Pint Portable Low Temp Dehumidifier with FREE Filter Upgrade (DEP650EW). This 65 pint portable dehumidifier is a top rated model that offers powerful moisture removal without sacrificing additional features or ease of use. A true testament to the quality of this model, the DEP650EW was recently reviewed by Bestcovery and awarded a "Best Pick" designation among comparable dehumidifier models. A powerful compressor and fan motor allows the EdgeStar dehumidifier to remove a large amount of moisture from the air. Able to cover an impressive 3500 square feet, this 65 pint dehumidifier is highly efficient at moisture removal and requires less power usage versus other comparable models. Precise humidity controls and a built-in humidistat allow complete control over desired humidity levels while providing an accurate assessment of current moisture levels within the environment.
The EdgeStar 65 pint portable dehumidifier is a large capacity model with essential features that allow it to be used in a variety of different applications and environments. This product comes with a washable air pre-filter to clean incoming air and the bonus anti-bacterial silver ion filter guards against any incoming germs. Low temperature operation and auto de-icer functionality make this model well-suited for basement and crawl space environments. The DEP650EW is also capable of operating continuously with a direct drain option, and the auto-restart function returns the unit to the previous settings when power is restored and an auto-shut off option for when temperatures fall too low or if the water bucket reaches full capacity.
Moisture Removal:A powerful fan motor and compressor allow for an impressive 65 pints of moisture removed in a 24 hour period and a coverage area of up to 3500 square feet
Continuous Operation:Direct drain option eliminates the need to empty the water bucket while auto-restart functionality takes over if unit is unexpectedly shut off
Clean Air Filtration:Unique to the EdgeStar line of dehumidifiers, a pre-filter cleanses incoming air while an optional silver ion filter destroys bacterial germs
Superior Reliability:Through quality construction and more durable internal components, the EdgeStar 65 pint dehumidifier is designed to last longer and work in more rigorous environments than other brands
Whisper Quiet:One of the only dehumidifier models around where both the compressor and fan shuts off once desired humidity level is reached
Portable Dehumidifier Product Rating*:
In the Box:
- DEP650EW EdgeStar Dehumidifier
- Instruction Manual
- One Pre-Filter
- Height: 24 1/2"
- Width: 15 1/2"
- Depth: 12 11/16"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: DEP650EWEdgeStar 65 Pint Portable Low Temp Dehumidifier with FREE Filter Upgrade
- Brand: EdgeStarRecommended room size: 1,000 sq. ft.
- 65 pint (30.8L) capacity dehumidifierQuiet operation
- Removes moisture in an area up to 3500 square feetOne (1) removable/washable air filter included
- 21 pint (10L) removable water bucketBonus anti-bacterial silver ion filter
- Electronic controls w/ precision humdistatEasy grip handle
- Adjustable humidity range of 35-80% relative humidityCaster wheels for portability
- Low temperature operation with minimum temp of 44 degrees F (In Manual Mode)Auto-restart
- Auto de-icerTwo (2) fan speeds
- UL ratedInput voltage: 115 V/60 Hz
- Direct drain optionPower: 710 W/6.6 A
- Fan and compressor turn off when room reaches desired humidity levelWeight: 42 lbs
- Noise level: 58.5 dBDimensions: 24 1/2" H x 15 1/2" W x 12 11/16" D
- Warranty: 1 year parts; 90 days labor