Description & Highlights
EdgeStar 70 Pint Portable Low Temp Dehumidifier - White
The EdgeStar 70 Pint Portable Low Temp Dehumidifier (DEP700EW) is simply the most powerful residential dehumidifier model on the market. Able to remove more pints of moisture every 24 hours than any other residential model, the DEP700EW covers an enormous 4000 square foot environment. A powerful fan and specially engineered compressor allow this dehumidifier to quickly and effectively remove excess moisture from the air and to tackle any moisture problem or issue. This model operates at maximum performance without sacrificing energy efficiency.
Its essential features allow it to be used in a variety of different applications and environments. Low temperature operation and auto de-icer functionality make this model well-suited for basement and crawl space environments. This product comes with one washable air pre-filter to clean incoming air while an optional anti-bacterial silver ion filter guards against any incoming germs. The DEP700EW is also capable of operating continuously with a direct drain option, and has an auto-restart function that returns the unit to the previous settings when power is restored and an auto-shut off option for when temperatures fall too low or if the water bucket reaches full capacity.
Moisture Removal:A specially engineered fan motor and compressor allow for an impressive 70 pints of moisture removed in a 24 hour period and a coverage area of up to 4000 square feet
Low Temperature Operation:While temperatures under 65 degrees F adversely affect the performance of other dehumidifiers, the DEP700EW is fully functional even at 44 degrees F
Continuous Operation:Direct drain option eliminates the need to empty the water bucket while auto-restart functionality takes over if unit is unexpectedly shut off
Clean Air Filtration:Unique to the EdgeStar line of dehumidifiers, a pre-filter cleanses incoming air while an optional silver ion filter destroys bacterial germs
Superior Reliability:Through quality construction and more durable internal components, the DEP700EW is designed to last longer and work in more rigorous environments than other brands
Whisper Quiet:One of the only dehumidifier models around where both the compressor and fan shuts off once desired humidity level is reached
Portable Dehumidifier Product Rating*:
In the Box:
- DEP700EW EdgeStar Dehumidifier
- Instruction Manual
- One Pre-Filter
- Height: 24 1/2"
- Width: 15 1/2"
- Depth: 12 11/16"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: DEP700EWEdgeStar 70 Pint Portable Low Temp Dehumidifier
- Brand: EdgeStarRecommended room size: 1,500 sq. ft.
- Dehumidification capacity: 70 pintsQuiet operation
- Removes moisture in an area up to 4000 square feetOne (1) removable/washable air filter included
- 21 pint (10 L) removable water bucketAnti-bacterial silver ion filter optional
- Electronic controlsEasy grip handle and caster wheels for portability
- Precision humdistatCasters for portability
- Adjustable humidity range of 35 - 80% relative humidityAuto-restart
- Low temperature operation with minimum temp of 44 degrees F (In Manual Mode)UL rated for safety
- Auto de-icer prevents ice build-up on coilsTwo (2) fan speeds
- Direct drain option for continuous operationInput voltage: 115 V/60 Hz
- Fan and compressor turn off when room reaches desired humidity levelPower: 810 W/7.5 A
- Noise level: 58.5 dBWeight: 42 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year parts; 90 days laborDimensions: 24 1/2" H x 15 1/2" W x 12 11/16" D