Description & Highlights
Avanti Energy Star 18" Built-in Dishwasher - White
This Avanti Energy Star 18" Built-in Dishwasher (DW18) is a must for anyone with limited space! It measures about 18 inches in width, so it can fit many places that conventional 24 Inch wide dishwashers cannot. The unfinished top and sides of this 18 inch dishwasher allow for easy installation under any standard-height kitchen counter. Extra long adjustable legs are also provided for raising and leveling the 18 inch dishwasher for most counters.
This built-in dishwasher is Energy Star rated, which means it is one of the most energy efficient dishwashers on the market, and can save you money on your energy bills every month! The Avanti dishwasher holds up to 8 place settings and has 7 automatic cleaning cycles. Extra insulation ensures quiet operation.
Adjustable Height:The Avanti dishwasher is made to be built-in under a counter top and comes with extra long leveling legs to help it fit under most counter heights
Multiple Cleaning Cycles:The 18 in. dishwasher has 7 automatic cycles for effectively removing food and grease from dinnerware and cookware
Quiet Operation:The DW18 has extra insulation built in to the 18 inch dishwasher to keep it's operation less than 60 dB
- Height: 32.75"
- Width: 17.75"
- Depth: 22"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: DW18Avanti Energy Star 18" Built-in Dishwasher
- Brand: AvantiFor built-in installation
- Seven (7) automatic cyclesEight (8) place setting capacity
- Stainless steel interiorResists stains and corrosion
- Noise level: less than 60 dBPower indicator light
- Nylon coated upper and lower rack with handleFull length flat door w/ recessed handle
- Three (3) stage filtering systemNote: Does not ship with decorative cabinet
- Rinse aid dispenserEnergy Star rated
- One piece silverware basketInput voltage: 120 V/60 Hz
- Extra insulation for quiet operationPower: 1100 W/9.2 A
- ADA compliantWeight: 58 lbs
- Warranty: 1 yearDimensions: 32.75" H x 17.75" W x 22" D
You may download a product owner's manual below:
**Please note, Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view pdf files