9700 - Deni Electric 5 Qt. Pressure Cooker
SALE: 20% Off! -$24.25
SALE: Additional 5% Off -$4.85
UPS / Fedex Shipping
on Orders Over $250
Deni Electric 5 Qt. Pressure Cooker
The Deni Pressure Cooker combines steam, heat, and pressure while retaining the nutrients and flavor of the food. The removable five quart non-stick cooking pot provides even heat distribution while the outer housing remains cool to the touch.
- Shortens cooking time by up to 70%
- Fully programmable timer
- Delay function up to 8 hours
- Built-in thermostat for automatic temperature control
- Steam release valve allows you to release pressure quickly
- The locking pin prevents the lid from being opened while under pressure
- The unit will automatically shut off when the pressure has exceeded its max
- The pressure regulator knob will be forced upward if the pressure exceeds its max
- The inner cooking pot will be forced down and the pressure will escape between the inner pot and the rubber gasket
- Pressurized steam cooks healthy meals in much less time than convectional cooking methods
- Great for a variety of meals – chicken, roasts, stew, chili, etc.
- High and low pressure cooking, keep warm, slow cook, steam, and brown
- Condensation reservoir collects extra liquid
- Cool touch, brushed stainless steel housing
- Easy to clean
- Unit includes: removable 5 qt. non-stick cooking pot, condensation reservoir, and instruction book with cooking times and recipes
Usually Ships in 3 - 4 Business DaysThis item ships UPS or FedEx ground. Delivery times related to these ship methods are usually between 2 and 5 business days once the product leaves the warehouse. We will email you tracking information once the product leaves our warehouse. UPS or FedEx ground deliveries do not require a signature and may be left at the ship to location. All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday. Order must be fully processed by 12pm CST to be eligible for “Guaranteed Same Day Shipping.” Orders processed after that time may ship out the following business day.
UPS or FedEx ground deliveries do not include a guaranteed delivery date. Should you require a specific delivery date or expedited shipping please add the item to the shopping cart and view the shipping options drop down box. If the product is eligible for expedited shipping the shipping options and pricing will be listed. Please contact our customer service department with any questions related to shipping. (800) 297-6076, M-F, 8am to 5pm CST.