Please note: Freight Line items will be delivered to the front of your home or business. Please contact our service department to discuss "premium shipping" options and pricing should you require inside delivery. Call 1-800-297-6076, M-F, 8am to 5pm CST.
People Also Viewed
- Free standing fireplace
- 20" electric firebox
- Fan forced heat quietly provides up to 5,000 BTU/hr
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Tessa Amaretto Electric Fireplace
- Color: Amaretto
Talk to a Product Expert
Description & Highlights
Dimplex Tessa Electric Fireplace - Amaretto
The Dimplex Tessa Electric Fireplace (CFP3685A) offers the ultimate in decorating flexibility. This beautiful unit features a unique amaretto finish. No venting is required for this electraflame fireplace, so you can install it in any location in your home. You can enjoy with or without heat! The Dimplex electric fireplace features a 20 trimless firebox and patented Dimplex electric flame technology.
High Heat Output:The fan forced heat of this unit quietly provides up to 5,000 BTU an hour
Safe and Cool to the Touch:The glass is safe to touch at any time, so you don't have to worry about your child, or pet, touching the 'flame'
Standard Electricity Usage:Conveniently, this unit plugs into any standard household electrical outlet, so you can use it in any room
- Height: 36"
- Width: 36.75"
- Depth: 11.75"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: CFP3685ATessa Amaretto Electric Fireplace
- Brand: DimplexIncludes On/Off remote control
- Free standing fireplaceSafe to touch glass at any time
- 20" electric fireboxPlugs into any standard household electrical outlet
- Fan forced heat quietly provides up to 5,000 BTU/hrWeight: 120 lbs
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Limited WarrantyDimensions: 36" H x 36.75" W x 11.75" D
Learn About Electric Fireplaces
Most Watched Videos
Electric fireplaces are easy to install and provide any room with added ambiance and supplemental heat. Today’s
It’s rare that you find a fireplace in an apartment, condo or similar living space. And even if you do, it’s usually
As the mercury starts to drop, most homeowners will see their energy costs start to go up. In attempt to stay warm,