Description & Highlights
Ebac 69 Pint Desiccant Dehumidifier
Lower humidity and prevent corrosion and mold growth with the Ebac 69 Pint Desiccant Dehumidifier (DD300). The smallest range of desiccant dehumidifiers by the manufacturer, the DD series features a compact, lightweight design intended for easy transportation and use in space-restricted areas. With a patented PPS Rotor, the DD300 unit incorporates 82% active desiccant silica gel to ensure quick drying - and continues operating at temperatures as low as -4° Fahrenheit. The unit incorporates a PTC heater to ensure maximum dryness is reached immediately and maintained constantly while the dehumidifier is in use.
Offering a variety of monitoring features and electronic controls, the DD300 comes with an hours run meter that displays running time and an anameter that gauges the unit's drying effectiveness. Spigot connectors allow for quick and easy installation, with anti-vibration rubber feet and carrying handles for easy transport by one person. With a high-grade stainless steel construction, the DD300 is designed to remain rust-free, ensuring high performance and a long life.
Unlike condensation and refrigeration-style dehumidifiers, desiccant dehumidifiers use desiccant: a silica gel that is an extremely effective drying agent. Since desiccant-based humidifers do not produce water, they perform exceptionally well when used in cooler climates, or when a low dewpoint, deep drying or low humidity levels are required - and continue to work effectively down to sub zero temperatures.Desiccant dehumidifiers operate by drawing outside air into the dehumidifier, then processing it by passing it over a wheel containing desiccant silica gel - a powerful drying agent. As the air passes over the wheel, any moisture present is absorbed into the silica gel before it leaves the dehumidifier as warm, dry air. As the silica gel wheel continues to rotate, a small segment of air passes through a second phase of regeneration. During this phase, a second air stream is heated to a high temperature before passing over the wheel - releasing moisture into this air stream and exhausting warm, wet regenerated air outside the area being dried.
Desiccant Dehumidifier:With a patented PPS Rotor, the DD300 unit incorporates 82% active desiccant silica gel to ensure quick drying - performing exceptionally well when used in cooler climates, or when a low dewpoint, deep drying or low humidity levels are required
Space-Saving Design:Part of the smallest line of desiccant dehumidifiers by the manufacturer, the DD300 features a lightweight, compact design intended for easy transportation and use in space-restricted areas
Low Temperature Operation:Since desiccant dehumidifiers do not produce water, the DD300 will continue to operate at subzero temperatures - with an anameter to monitor drying effectiveness
- Model: DD300Ebac 69 Pint Desiccant Dehumidifier
- Brand: EbacPharmaceutical, confectionery, de-flooding and defense industry application
- DD300 69 pint capacitySingle, air inlet design
- Desiccant gel used as effective drying agentFreestanding
- On / off controlHigh temperature safety cut-outs
- AnameterStainless steel construction
- Manual / automatic mode selectionCarrying handles
- Hours run meterNoise level: 67 dba
- Fitted mains plugMin operating temperature: -4°F (-20°C)
- Single fan speedMax operating temperature: 104°F (40°C)
- High capacity PTC heaterInput voltage: 110 V / 60 Hz
- Process / regen air filterPower: 1400 W / 1.4 kW / 12.4 A
- Rubber anti-vibration feetWeight: 44 lbs
- Warranty: 1 yearDimensions: 14.5" H x 14.2" W x 17" D
- Height: 14.5"
- Width: 14.2"
- Depth: 17"