Description & Highlights
EdgeStar 113 Can Beverage Center Stainless Door
Keep your beverages cold, and safe, with the Edgestar 113 Can Beverage Center with Stainless Door (BWC120SLD). This stainless-steel appliance has the capacity to store 113 12 oz. cans, allowing you to stay stocked up with your favorite drinks without any worry of running out. Designed for indoor use, the BWC120SLD is perfect for offices, dorms, pool houses, living rooms and more. Thanks to the internal circulation fan, the BWC120SLD will effectively cool your beverages to as low as 32°F without freezing them, while helping keep an even temperature within the unit. With the solid stainless steel door, chrome shelving combined with the internal blue LED lighting, the EdgeStar Stainless Steel Beverage Cooler provides a stylish and refined atmosphere that is perfect for any situation.
Internal circulation fan:Keep your choice of refreshments cool and ready to consume with the BWC120SLD’s internal circulation fan.
Reversible Hinged Door:The Reversible Stainless Steel door adds for additional placement variation, so you can have the final say where the unit is stationed.
Integrated Lock:This unit comes equipped with a handy built-in lock to help ensure that your beverages will always remain secure and protected.
*When empty, it is recommended that you keep the temperature between 35-38ºF.
- Height: 32.7"
- Width: 17.5"
- Depth: 20.1"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: BWC120SLDEdgestar 113 Can Beverage Center Stainless Door
- Brand: EdgeStarColor: Black Cabinet; Stainless Steel Door
- Temperature range: 32 - 46°FStorage capacity: 113 12 oz. cans
- Four (4) shelves includedAmperage: 1.2 Amps
- Internal circulation fanRefrigerant: R600a, 24g
- CSA listed for electrical safetySize: 3.2 cu. ft.
- Digital thermostatInput voltage: 115 V/60 Hz
- Internal blue LED lightWeight: 63.8 lbs
- Warranty: One (1) year parts & ninety (90) days laborDimensions: 32.72” H x 17.5” W x 20.1" D
You may download a product owner's manual below:
**Please note, Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view pdf files