Description & Highlights
Engel High Performance Ice Box - 320 Qt.
The Engel High Performance Ice Box - 320 Qt. (ENG320) is one of the largest and most durable ice boxes available on the market today. This rugged ice box is heavily insulated and features a variety of features which make it both useful and durable. The high quality 2" thick polyurethane insulation and air tight freezer gasket seal in lid ensures that your food or beverages are kept cold for extended periods of time (on average, relative to other coolers, the Engel keeps ice for 8-12 more hours) and the polyurethane molded hand grip and convenient rope handles make this easy to carry when camping, at the beach or at the park for a picnic.
The Engel High Performance Ice Box - 320 Qt. also features a unique, easy open drain plug which causes the cooler to drain completely dry when drain plug is opened one turn. The low profile marine grade latches guarantee that your cooler will not come open during travel and help to make this cooler "bear proof" (see video) and the self stopping hinge allows for easy opening and closing.
This unit features a non-skid lid with dual corner locking holes and easily secures down with most tie-down systems. The cooler lid is even designed to hold state fishing law stickers. Each model is sized to match industry standards for boats, and industry standard cushions fit each model.
- Model: ENG320Engel High Performance Ice Box - 320 Qt.
- Brand: EngelNon skid feet secure the unit in your vehicle or boat
- 2" polyurethane double walled insulationTie down attachment points
- Low profile marine latches for securing lidAir tight freezer gasket seal in lid
- Raised base for easy cleaningOuter dimensions: 62" W x 22.7" H x 22.1" D
- Molded hand grip and convenient rope handlesInner dimensions: 55.9" W x 18.3" H x 17.3" D
- 1 year warrantyWeight: 102 lbs.
- Inside Height: 18.3
- Inside Width: 55.9
- Inside Depth: 17.3
- Outside Height: 22.7
- Outside Width: 62
- Outside Depth: 22.1