Description & Highlights
Summit 13.8 Cu. Ft. Energy Star Refrigerator w/ Bottom Freezer - Stainless Steel
The Summit 13.8 Cu. Ft. Energy Star Refrigerator w/ Bottom Freezer (FFBF285SSX) is a frost-free refrigerator with a separate freezer section conveniently located at the bottom of the unit. It features a spacious 13.8 cubic foot interior that comes standard with an adjustable thermostat, interior lighting, adjustable glass shelves and adjustable door shelves that accommodate large bottles. The freezer section includes two removable drawer compartments, a drop-down top compartment and a quick freeze compartment. An interior fan ensures that cold air is evenly distributed throughout the freezer section. Additional storage features include three compartment sliding door storage, a wine shelf and ice trays
Maximizes Space:This unit offers flexible storage with adjustable glass shelves and door shelves, removable drawer compartments, and transparent twin crispers that allow you to separate produce for better ripening.
Luxurious Accents:This stainless steel unit offers deluxe features such as glass shelves, a scalloped steel wine rack, stainless steel door handles, and interior LED lighting.
Energy Efficient:Environmentally friendly with an Energy Star rating, the Summit Refrigerator/Freezer features two removable drawer compartments to minimize temperature fluctuations when the door is open.
- Height: 75"
- Width: 27 3/4"
- Depth: 24"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: FFBF285SSXSummit 13.8 Cu. Ft. Energy Star Refrigerator w/ Bottom Freezer - Stainless Steel
- Color: Stainless SteelEnergy Star Rated
- Capacity: 13.8 cubic feetFrost free bottom freezer
- Freezer Capacity: 3 cubic feetQuick freezer compartment
- Stainless steel handlesWine shelf
- Door storage for large bottlesRemovable freezer drawers
- Interior freezer fanInterior light
- Transparent crisper drawersAdjustable glass shelves
- Adjustable thermostatWeight: 150 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year parts and laborDimensions: 75"h x 27 3/4"w x 24"d
You may download a product owner's manual below:
**Please note, Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view pdf files