If you just started your search for a beverage refrigerator you’re probably reading lots of reviews to help with your decision. How cold ...
Description & Highlights
Summit Beer Foster in Stainless Steel Includes Digital Thermometer
Forget what you know about cold beer, Summit Appliance has just changed everything with the Summit Cold Cavern Beer Chiller - Stainless Steel (model: FS60SSVHFROST). The Summit Cold Cavern gets beer so cold the bottle literally frosts over when removed from the unit! How cold is it? The Cold Cavern stores your beer at a frigid 24ºF, just before freezing, in order to give you the coldest crispest beer possible. Taste tests by a leading beer manufacturer revealed an overwhelming majority of beer drinkers prefer beer served at colder temperatures. This also means beer stays colder longer so you can relax and enjoy your beer without worrying about it getting warm. Treat your guests to the same quality and extravagance previously only available at upscale lounges and resorts. The Cold Cavern offers the ultimate in home entertainment with an ultra cool experience like never before. Its chill factor offers refreshment with a touch of sophistication for you and your guests. Customize the unit to meet your desired temperature with the front mounted digital thermostat. Fits up to 120 aluminum bottles, extra space on the door shelves for cans.
- Model: FS60SSVHFROSTSummit Cold Cavern Beer Chiller - Stainless Steel
- Color: Stainless SteelPreset to operate at 24ºF. User adjustable
- Capacity: 5.0 cubic feetDigital adjustable thermostat mounted on door
- Removable plastic shelves over fixed wire shelves3 door storage shelves
- Easily converts to a freezer or refrigeratorHolds over 5 cases of 16 ounce tall aluminum bottles
- Externally displays internal temperatureWeight: 100 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year parts and laborDimensions: 33.5" H x 22" W x 25.25" D
- Height: 33.5"
- Width: 22"
- Depth: 25.25"