Description & Highlights
Fagor Cast Aluminum Skillet
Enjoy fast cooking with less energy with the Fagor Cast Aluminum Skillet (670040300, 670040310). Made from durable solid cast aluminum, this generously-sized open skillet uses the heat distribution of cast aluminum to heat the pan quickly and evenly for superior cooking. Compatible for use with induction, gas, electric and radiant stovetops, this high-performing skillet can also be combined with induction cooktop technology for maximum efficiency and reduced energy consumption. With a classic shape and depth ideal for frying and sautéing, this open skillet is perfect for everything from steaks to stuffed omelets. The pan is available in two sizes: 9.5 and 11 inches.
Easy to clean and use, this cast aluminum skillet features a superior-quality double inner layer of scratch-resistant, non-stick coating, ensuring both durability and no peeling, blistering, or cracking - with high walls on the skillet to limit splatter. An outer layer of non-stick coating also ensures long-lasting luster and makes clean-up a breeze. The pan's stainless steel ergonomic handle is removable for easy storage, accommodating compact dishwasher loading and reduced storage space. From the stovetop or oven to an elegant table presentation, the simple yet modern skillet from Fagor offers cook-and-serve convenience perfect for your modern kitchen.
Energy-Efficient Cast Aluminum Cookware:The energy efficiency of induction cooking technology and the quick, even heat distribution of cast aluminum ensure this skillet has lower energy consumption and faster cooking
Non-Stick Coating:A scratch-resistant, double-coated, non-stick pan interior and exterior offer durability, long-lasting luster, and no peeling, blistering or cracking
Removable Handle:The pan's stainless steel ergonomic handle is removable, accommodating compact dishwasher loading and reduced storage space
- Model: 670040300, 670040310Warranty: 1 year limited
- Brand: FagorFagor Cast Aluminum Skillet
- Solid cast aluminum open skilletAvailable sizes: 9.5" and 11"
- Cast aluminum for quick, even heat distributionCompatible with induction, gas, electric and radiant cooktops
- High-quality, double layer, PFOA-free nonstick coating by WhitfordReduced energy consumption when combined with induction technology
- Non-stick, scratch-resistant interior pan coating for durabilityRemovable stainless steel handle for compact storage
- Non-stick exterior pan coating to preserve lusterCast from a single piece of aluminum to prevent warping
- High skillet walls to reduce splatterWeight: 9.9 lbs (9.5") / 12 lbs (11")
- Extra thick base