Description & Highlights
Fagor Side-Opening European Convection Oven
With the Fagor Side-Opening European Convection Oven (5HA-200), roasting the perfect turkey has never been easier. The European convection system has a third heating element surrounding a two-speed fan that circulates pre-heated air to evenly distribute heat and cook your food faster. There's even less waiting around thanks to a Preheat Booster that reaches 400°F in under five minutes. Maxi-broil and Mini-broil functions allow you to control heat distribution for bigger or smaller dishes, so a single burger comes out just as evenly browned as a big tray of lasagna. An additional convection Maxi-broil function is great for large roasts or cooking and broiling at the same time. A convection defrost setting thaws meat, fish, or veggies quickly.
Safety features include an automatic shut-off after 3 hours at 400°F or higher, triple pane cold safety door, and a child safety program lock. This oven qualifies for a Class "A" energy efficiency rating. It has stainless steel exterior trim and mounts flush to cabinetry.
Multiple convection features:The European convection system cooks more quickly and evenly whether you're broiling, baking, roasting, or defrosting
8 cooking programs:Bake the perfect pizza or steam fish using eight available settings for custom control of the cooking process
Auto shut-off:Activated after 3 hours of 400°F or higher
- Model: 5HA-200Fagor Side-Opening European Convection Oven
- Brand: FagorElectronic program start/stop
- 8 cooking programsElectronic clock timer
- Retractable controlsDelay start cooking
- Cooling fan systemDisplay with time control
- Inner glass doorOven pilot light
- European Convection SystemThermostat pilot light
- Pizza functionSafety thermostat
- Preheat BoosterAuto safety switch-off
- Interior oven light3 layer glass
- Enameled wallsInterior volume: 1.8 cu. ft.
- Warranty: 1 year limitedDimensions: 23.43" H x 23.31" W x 21.73" D