Description & Highlights
Frigidaire 18,500 BTU Heat/Cool Window AC w/ Electronic Controls
Regulate your home's temperature with the Frigidaire 18,500 BTU Heat/Cool Window AC (FFRH1822Q2). This top-tier window air conditioner is perfect for heating or cooling rooms up to 1,170 square feet. This compact window air conditioner’s special features will reduce harmful bacteria and require low voltage. In addition, this energy-efficient, unit comes with a quick-mount window mounting kit, making installation a breeze.
Impressive Cooling Capacity:At 18,500 BTUs for cooling and 16,000 BTUs for heating, you'll be sure to maintain a comfortable temperature
Energy-Efficient:With just 230 volts and 9.1 amps for cooling and 22.2 amps for heating required for start-up, you'll save on energy
Easy Installation:A pleated quick mounting kit is included so installation is made easy
Antimicrobial Filter:Filter helps to reduce room odors, harmful bacteria, and other airborne particles to ensure your environment is a comfortable one
Control Features:Unit comes equipped with a 4-way air directional electronic controls, full-function remote control and remote thermostat
- Height: 17-1/16"
- Width: 23-5/8"
- Depth: 25-3/8"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: FFRH1822Q2Frigidaire 18,500 BTU Heat/Cool Window AC
- Brand: FrigidaireRefrigerant: R410a
- Tilt-out anti-microbial filter to clean airDehumidification (pints/hr): 5.5
- Quick, 3-speed fan for cooling flexibilityEnergy efficiency ratio: 9.7
- Electronic Ready-Select controlsAir CFM (High/Med/Low): 458/405/344
- 24-hour on/off timerInput voltage: 230 V
- Remote controlPower: 9.2 A Cool; 22.5 A Heat/ 1,900 W Cool; 4,900 W Heat
- Effortless RestartPower cord length: 5' / 6'
- Slide-out chassis: Make for easier installationPlug type: LCDI (D)
- Cools areas up to 1,170 sq. ft.Weight: 126 lbs
- 4-way air direction controlMinimum window height: 18.5"
- Energy Star and AHAM certifiedMin/max window width: 26-1/2" / 40-1/2"
- Warranty: 1-yearDimensions: 17-1/16" H x 23-5/8" W x 25-3/8" D
You may download a product owner's manual below:
**Please note, Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view pdf files