Description & Highlights
Ginsu Damascus 15 Piece Cutlery Set - Stainless Steel/Bamboo
Cut like a pro with the Ginsu Damascus 15 Piece Cutlery Set (05900). The Ginsu Damascus knives are created through a unique welding process called forge welding, which was developed in ancient India. This process includes using different metals heated in a forge and hammered together into a single piece. The core of every blade on a Ginsu knife is made of a high carbon Japanese VG-1 stainless steel, while the blade itself is comprised of 33 layers of stainless steel materials. This makes the blade extremely durable and able to last a lifetime, which is good for cutting tough meats, vegetables, and other types of food.
This knife set is perfect for both the amateur and professional chef, as well as anyone who appreciates great knife craftsmanship. Each blade is sharpened to a razor-sharp 10 degree knife angle, which makes each and every knife in the set extremely sharp and able to cut the toughest food items. With an ultimate edge retention thanks to the patented forging process, these knives are considered one of the sharpest and strongest knives in the world.
Last a Lifetime:With a lifetime warranty, these knives are guaranteed to last a long time
Durable:Thanks to the patented forging process, these knives are extremely durable and able to cut the toughest items
Sharpness:The 10 degree knife angle ensures that every knife is razor-sharp
- Height: 17.5"
- Width: 8.8"
- Depth: 14.5"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: 059008" Slicer
- Brand: Ginsu8" Bread Knife
- 15-piece knife set8" Chef Knife
- Layered for extra strength7" Santoku
- 33 layers of high & low carbon Japanese stainless steel6.5" Cleaver
- Sharpened to 10 degree knife angle6" Boning
- Cryogenically cooled with liquid nitrogen5" Utility
- Ultimate edge retention5" Santoku
- Weight: 13.8 lbs(4) 5" Steak Knives
- Dimensions: 17.5" H x 8.8" W x 14.5" D3.5" Paring Knife
- Warranty: Lifetime limited10" Honing Rod
- Ginsu Damascus 15 Piece Cutlery SetBlock