60 Gallon Rain Barrel - Unpainted
Sorry, the manufacturer is no longer producing this product.
Description & Highlights
Great American 60 Gallon Rain Barrel - Unpainted
At 60 gallons, the Great American Rain Barrel (RET-UNP-BAR) is the largest capacity and best built rainwater collector available. This unit comes complete with overflow fitting, drain plug, screw on cover, and a threaded spigot. For additional water storage, simply link rain barrels together with a short piece of 3/4" garden hose. This is the most durable barrel, with a wall thickness of 3/16".
Each UV protected polyethylene rain barrel is manufactured in the USA from a recycled shipping barrel that stands 39" tall by 24" wide and weighs 20 lbs. empty. Attach your garden hose to the spigot and water your garden or lawn, even wash your car. This rain barrel arrives with simple instructions for fast and easy installation.
Easily Linked:This unit is ready to be linked to second or third barrel - without the need for a special linking kit (all that is needed is standard, 3/4" hose)
Convenient Accessories:The barrel comes complete with overflow fitting, drain plug, screw on cover, and a threaded spigot positioned 14" from ground level
Made in the USA:Great American Rain Barrels are made in the USA from clean, recycled food grade barrels that were used to import olives from Spain
- Model: RET-UNP-BARGreat American 60 Gallon Rain Barrel - Unpainted
- Brand: Great American Rain BarrelsSimple instructions for easy installation
- 60 gallon capacityMade from clean, recycled barrels
- Link two or more barrels togetherIncludes spigot, overflow fitting, drain plug and cover
- 3/16" wall thicknessWater is not fit for consumption
- Made in the USAWeight: 20 pounds
- Warranty: 1 yearDimensions: 39" H x 24" W
- Height: 39"
- Width: 24"