Description & Highlights
Avanti Induction Hotplate with Skillet
The Avanti Induction Hotplate With Skillet (model: IHP1501) is the perfect solution for all your cooking needs. Compact enough to fit unobtrusively on your kitchen countertop, the IHP1501 is the perfect option for when large stove cooking just isn't convenient. With its dual function (warm and cook), there is zero time waiting, as the heat transfers automatically to cookware. Additionally, this Avanti Induction Hotplate has an automatic sensor to let you know if your cookware is compatible, thus saving you from an unpleasant cooking experience.
Moreover, this cooktop is energy efficient, using 25% less energy than standard electric hotplates. The IHP1501 also comes with a skillet, enhancing the range of use for this quality Avanti hotplate.
The Avanti Induction Hotplate With Skillet (model: IHP1501) also features a 90 minute timer with cancel option, 6 temperature options ranging from 160 to 440 degrees, automatic overheat protection, and electronic display for temperature and power settings.
- Height: 2 1/2"
- Width: 12 3/4"
- Depth: 14 1/2"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: IHP1501Avanti Induction Hotplate w/ skillet
- Brand: Avanti2 Power Settings (1300 & 1500 Watts)
- Portable, Safe, and ConvenientElectronic Display for Timer & Temperature / Power Settings
- Fast and Easy Operation - No Waiting Time, Heat is Instantly Transferred to the CookwareCeramic Glass Cooktop
- Dual Function Programs: Warm/CookEnergy Efficient (Uses 25% less Energy than Standard Electric Hotplates)
- 1 - 99 Minute Timer with Cancel OptionEasy Clean Up
- Full Range Temperature Control (160º - 440ºF)Automatic Shut-Off / Overheat Protection Function
- 6 Temperature Settings (Warm - 440ºF)Includes a Free 10½" Diameter Induction Compatible Skillet w/Glass Lid
- Automatic Cookware Compatibility DetectionElectrical: 500-1000W / 115V / 15A
- Power: 110V / 60HzWeight: 7 lbs.
- 1 Year Warranty, 30 days for glass partsDimensions: 2.50"h x 12.75"w x 14.5"d