Description & Highlights
IQAir AM GCX Air Cleaner
Control ammonia with the IQAir AM GCX Air Cleaner (1FAUB0LGB). Specially configured to control ammonia and ammonia-based compounds, the AM GCX is engineered to provide maximum control of gaseous chemicals in a compact room air purifier. Just like a professional gas mask, GCX Series air cleaners rely on an interchangeable cartridge design for optimized gaseous pollutant control. And while molecular control is a particular strength of these systems, the GCX Series also offers excellent filtration efficiency for particles. The GCX Series also includes advanced anti-tampering features that prevent the unauthorized access to filters or disconnection of the system in public areas.
Compared to IQAir's GC Series, the GCX Series features nearly 75% more filtration media and as a result provides about 20% more airflow and longer filter service life. The AM GCX works through a three-step filtration process with multiple cartridges. First, micro- and nano-particle filtration via a high-efficiency HEPA filter eliminates micro- and nano-particles such as allergens, smoke, bacteria and viruses. This thorough particle pre-filtration is essential for extending the life of the gas phase control media by preventing its pores from clogging with particulates. Next, GCX's cartridges provide specialized molecular control - with four cartridges that hold up to 17 pounds of granular and pellet-shaped gas phase control media. The cylindrical shape of these cartridges allows for optimum contact, which ensures high removal efficiencies. The cartridges' large surface area also enables high airflow rates. Finally, post-filter sleeves perform micro-charged filtration, which eliminates activated carbon and chemisorption abrasion particles through a statically charged fiber structure - leaving air clean and free of fine dust.
High-Capacity Particulate, Chemical, and Odor Control:Specially configured to control ammonia and ammonia-based compounds, the AM GCX is engineered to provide maximum control of gaseous chemicals in a compact room air purifier
Multi-Cartridge Configuration:Just like a professional gas mask, GCX Series air cleaners rely on an interchangeable cartridge design for optimized gaseous pollutant control - providing both molecular control and excellent particle filtration
Certified Performance:IQAir tests and certifies each and every air cleaner, certifying each individual AM GCX unit for quality
The IQAir AM GCX Air Cleaner was designed for the control of ammonia and ammonia-based compounds.IQAir has partnered with the American Lung Association in an educational campaign designed to generate awareness and educate the public about effective measures to improve indoor air quality.
Click here for more information
- Height: 40"
- Width: 15"
- Depth: 16"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: 1FAUB0LGB99% or greater system efficiency for particles = 0.3 microns (µm)
- Brand: IQAirIntelligent filter life monitor, filter life status and timer status LED
- Four-key touch pad with 32-character LCD panelFan motor: 700 cfm, 2750 rpm, centrifugal, backward curved, UL registered
- Six (6) speed settings with two time period programmable timerNoise level: 43.6 - 71.9 dB
- Display languages in English, French, German, and SpanishMaximum coverage area: 1,200 sq. ft. (based on maximum fan speed and 8.5 ft ceiling)
- Air intake through dual arches at base of unitMaximum air delivery: 300 cfm
- Air outlet via 320° EvenFlow™ diffuserInput voltage: 120V / 60Hz
- Remote control (battery included)Power: 215 W
- Warranty: 1 year residential and commercialWeight: 59 - 74 lbs
- IQAir AM GCX Air CleanerDimensions: 40" H x 15" W x 16" D
- Every system factory certified with individual Certificate of Performance