Description & Highlights
Johnson Level's Glo-View Aluminum Box Level (1707-7200OB) is perfect for construction sites and excels in low-light situations. The patented Glo-View technology enhances the level's readability in low light - the vial surrounds glow in the dark and are recharged by natural or hand-held light sources. A domed level vial offers 320° visibility, while the reinforced aerospace aluminum alloy frame provides legendary durability well-suited to the demands of construction job sites. Precision milled edges ensure frame accuracy.
Johnsons box-beam levels are the toughest, most durable levels available for construction work. The Vials are housed in solid blocks of acrylic, making them highly resistant to direct impact. The solid box level frame construction gives four points of strength for a level that is practically impervious to twisting and flexing.
Glo-View Technology:This level's use of Glo-View technology allows you to easily and accurately level even in low-light situations
Acrylic Vial Housings:The leveling vials are set in solid blocks of acrylic for the ultimate in durability and impact resistance
- Model: 1707-7200OBPrecision milled edges for frame accuracy
- Brand: Johnson Level & ToolAnti-slip/anti-shock rubber end caps
- Patented glow-in-the-dark Glo-View vialsSolid acrylic vial housings
- Domed level vial with 320° visibilityJohnson Level Glo-View Aluminum Box Level
- Large comfortable rubberized hand gripsReinforced aerospace aluminum alloy frame