Ultra Low Temp Full Size Stainless Steel Dual Tap KegeratorModel:KC2000SSTWIN
Description & Highlights
EdgeStar Dual Tap Kegerator in Stainless Steel Finish
Set up a home or commercial brewing system to serve cold draft beer using the EdgeStar Ultra Low Temperature Full Size Kegerator & Keg Beer Cooler (KC2000SSTWIN). EdgeStar full size kegerators are capable of reaching temperatures in the low 30s, making them the coldest of any kegerators on the market. Ideal for seasoned beer enthusiasts looking for a reliable kegerator before spending a fortune on a commercial unit, or people who are just starting out. The EdgeStar full size kegerator is an excellent value, combining a designed-to-fit refrigerator with commercial-grade, NSF-approved beer and air lines. All the beer components are high-quality parts that include a Domestic "D" coupler, CO2 regulator, stainless steel draft tower with faucet, beer and gas line and a new aluminum CO2 tank (empty).
Low Temperature Thermostat
Able to maintain ultra low temperatures, the thermostat on the Edgestar KC2000 can reach into the low 30's.
4 in. less in width than a standard full size kegerator while still being large enough to hold a full size keg.
The rolling casters make it easy to move the kegerator from room to room as needed, or while entertaining.
External CO2 Tank Mount
The external tank mount allows you to install the gas tank on the back of the unit giving you more interior space.
Beer Components Included
Keg Types & Capacities
Does Not Fit
Sixth Barrel Keg
(1) Full-Size Keg
(1) Pony Keg
(1) Slim Quarter Keg
Up to 2 Sixth Barrel Kegs
Up to 2 Cornelius Homebrew Kegs
Easy 30 Minute Assembly
Use our easy to follow instruction guide or assembly video to build your kegerator. The average assembly time is 30-40 minutes and can be completed with minimal skill.
* Please keep in mind the CO2 tank comes empty due to HAZMAT shipping restrictions and will need to be filled at a local air/gas or welding supplier.
** When assembling the beer coupler to the air line, do not discard the clear check valve inside the coupler as this prevents air leaks and liquid from flowing back up into the regulator.
Recommended Cleaning Kits
We recommend cleaning your beer lines after every keg or a minimum of every two weeks. Here are our most popular options:
Our best-selling, easy to use, gravity fed cleaning kit will get the job done.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I build-in this unit undercounter?
- No, this unit is not intended for built-in use*. We recommend that you upgrade to a KC7000SS built-in model.
*If you still intend on building this unit in we recommend a minimum clearance of 2”-3” on the back and sides. This recommendation is at the user’s discretion and can void the warranty if used improperly.
- Do I need anything else?
- This setup comes with essentially everything you need to get started. All you’ll need to do is get the gas cylinder filled and a keg of your favorite beer.
- How many kegs will the CO2 tank last?
- Once filled, the gas cylinder that is provided will usually last 4-5 full sized kegs or approximately 13-15 sixth barrel kegs.
- Where do I get my CO2 tank filled?
- CO2 is a commonly used commercial gas. You should be able to find a local air/gas or welding supplier to fill your tank.
- How long will a keg of beer stay fresh in a kegerator?
- Typically domestic kegs can last 6-8 weeks staying under the proper temperature and pressure. Pasteurized beers, usually imported kegs, can last up to 12 weeks.
Other Available Models
**CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Click here for important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
- Model: KC2000SSTWINEdgeStar Ultra Low Temperature Full Size Stainless Steel Dual Tap Kegerator
- Brand: EdgestarEasy installation
- Fits full sized standard keg or two sixth kegsProtective floor plate
- High quality beer componentsSpecialized design
- NSF approved beer and air linesEasy-to-read pressure gauge
- Rolling casters for easy mobilityUL approved
- Two piece drip trayTemperature: Low 30s-mid 40s
- Chrome safety railInput voltage: 115 V/60 Hz
- Reversible doorPower: 105 W/1.5 A
- Store and serve beer under brewery-recommended conditionsWeight: 81.6 lbs
- Does not support the use of oversized rubber ¼ barrel kegs and beveled wall ¼ barrel kegsInternal Dimensions: 28" H x 16 3/4" W x 15 1/2" D
- Warranty: 1 year parts; 90 days laborExternal Dimensions (with draft tower): 48 1/2" H x 20 1/10" W x 24 13/16" D
Internal Dimensions:28" H x 16 3/4" W x 15 1/2" D
External Dimensions (with draft tower):48 1/2" H x 20 1/10" W x 24 13/16"