Description & Highlights
Keurig Platinum Brewing System with K-Cup Variety Pack - Platinum
The Keurig Platinum Brewing System (K75) has all the bells and whistles of the Keurig line of easy to operate coffee makers. The platinum brewer can be heated up and ready to use in just 3 minutes which makes it ideal for use on particularly rushed mornings. The 60 oz. water reservoir dispenses five (5) different serving sizes: 4 oz. for iced drinks, 6 oz. for strong cups, 8 oz. for regular cups, 10 oz. for mugs, and 12 oz. for travel mugs. A LCD digital display allows you to set the automatic on/off feature, determine the brew temperature of the water, and has a handy digital clock.
The drip tray is made out of stainless steel and is removable to accommodate travel mugs. To get you started, the elite brewer comes with a 12 K-Cup variety pack to let you taste a small sample of the bevy of flavors Keurig offers in their K-Cups. With K-Cups you can avoid messy grinding and brewing which makes clean up completely painless. A water filtration kit is also included with this single cup brewing system.
Programmable:The LCD display controls the automatic on/off feature and has an easy to read digital clock
Brewing Sizes:Choose between five (5) brewing sizes: 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 oz.
Descale Indicator:To lengthen the life of your brewer, the platinum brewer comes with a descale indicator that lets you know when to clean the unit
- Height: 13"
- Width: 10.3"
- Depth: 13.8"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: K75Keurig Platinum Brewing System
- Brand: KeurigAdjustable brew temperature
- Quiet Brew Technology®LCD display
- 60 oz water reservoirProgrammable on/off
- Descale indicatorDigital clock
- Ready to brew in 3 minutesFive (5) brewing sizes
- Chrome handleInput voltage: 120 V/60 Hz
- Stainless steel drip trayWeight: 12 lbs
- Water filtration kitDimensions: 13" H x 10.3" W x 13.8" D
- Warranty: 1 year limited