Description & Highlights
Koldfront 12,000 BTU Portable AC with 450 Sq. Ft. Coverage - Silver
The Koldfront 12,000 BTU Portable AC with 450 Sq. Ft. Coverage (PAC1205) fills your space with cool, humidity free air. The quiet operating noise levels of this unit means that you can place it any room, even your bedroom, without fear of disruption. Venting your portable air conditioner is a simple three step process, and your purchase includes all the necessary materials: simply connect the vent hose to the back of the unit, remove the cap from the window vent kit and connect it to the exhaust hose. The auto-drain system exhausts all condensation, so that the need to manually drain water from the unit is eliminated. Three (3) fan speeds let you find your perfect setting and control noise and air output by choosing a high, medium, or low fan setting.
The energy saver mode cuts costs by having the unit only run when you need it, and have it efficiently cool your space before you even get there using the 24 hour programmable timer. The timer allows you to set the unit to cycle on automatically, or once it is on, you can set it to automatically turn off. This unit’s auto restart function stores your settings, so that in case of a power outage, it will pick right back up where it left off when power is regained.Equipped with dual filtration, the washable pre-filter and replaceable carbon filter work together to remove unpleasant odors from the air. With noticeably lower power consumption rates than other portable air conditioners and a high 10.0 EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio), you can run this unit continuously for about a $1 a day.
- Model: PAC1205Koldfront 12,000 BTU Portable AC with 425 Sq. Ft. Coverage
- Brand: KoldfrontDirect drain option
- Cools rooms from 300-450 sq. ft. (depending on heat load)24 hour programmable timer
- Patented auto-drain systemWashable pre filter
- Exhausts most or all condensate automaticallyOne (1) replaceable carbon filter included
- Fully functional remote controlUses R410a refrigerant
- Temperature: 61-89°FEasy grip handles
- Thermostat can be displayed on Fahrenheit or CelsiusCasters for mobility
- Three (3) speed fanEER: 10.0
- CFM: 134 (low), 169 (high)Noise level: 52 dB (low), 54 dB (high)
- Directional air louversCord length: 6.1 ft.
- Dehumidification: Up to 80 pints/dayInput voltage: 115 V/60 Hz
- Up to 49" extendable exhaust hosePower: 10.8 A/1200 W
- 55" maximum window kitWeight: 68 lbs
- Warranty: 5 years limitedDimensions: 30.9" H x 17.1" W x 15" D