WM3987HWKIT - LG Ventless Deluxe Washer Dryer Combo with Portability Kit
SALE: 20% Off! -$357.50
on Orders Over $250
LG Ventless Deluxe Washer Dryer Combo with Portability Kit
The LG Ventless Deluxe Washer Dryer Combo with Portability Kit (WM3987HWKIT) boasts a 22-pound dry laundry capacity and maximum energy efficiency. The largest capacity front-loading combo washer-dryer in its class, the LG WM3987HW utilizes multiple integrated spray jets and a powerful direct-drive motor to provide silent operation with low power consumption.
The Ventless Deluxe Combo model washes and dries clothes in a single unit with your choice of 9 specialty wash programs and 5 wash/dry programs. Although it is a space-efficient laundry solution - ideal for locations where a separate washer and dryer wouldn't fit - the full-size tub (3.6 cu ft) means you won't be compromising on washing capacity.
This combo washer/dryer comes with a portability bundle kit that includes a quick connect faucet adapter, a Y connector, and 4 durable locking casters - everything you need for an easy mobile laundry solution. Even better, you can save over $50 on this $80 value when you purchase this washer/dryer combo with the portability kit included.
Here's What's Included:This washer/dryer combo includes: one (1) quick connect faucet adapter, one (1) Y connector, and four (4) durable locking casters
Allergy-Eliminating Wash Cycle:LG's Allergiene™ wash cycle is a powerful, high-temperature cycle specifically designed to reduce common allergens such as dust mites and domestic animal dander from your clothing, sheets, and other household fabrics
Direct-Drive Motor:Power is delivered right to the drum from the motor without belts, resulting in a highly durable, powerful, and energy-efficient washing machine
SenseClean System:The water level and wash time in this washer-dryer combo are set automatically based on the weight and size of each load for optimal washing care
RollerJets & Forced Water Circulation:Clothes glide over the unit's RollerJets while sprinklers encourage the removal of soil - reducing pilling, fraying, and snags for longer-lasting clothing
Sanitary Cycle:Get tough stains and bacteria out of dirty clothes with a special sanitary wash cycle that boosts water temperature to 158°F
- Model: WM3987HWKIT
- Color: White
- Ventless Condensing Drying System
- Maximum Energy Efficiency
- 3.6 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Dry Laundry Capacity: 22lbs.
- Dry Linen Capacity: 10.1kg.
- Max Spin Speed: 1200 RPM
- Five (5) Soil Levels
- Nine (9) Wash Programs: Cotton/Normal, Permanent Press, Delicates, Hand Wash/Wool, Rinse & Spin, Speed Wash, Cotton Quick, Sanitary, Bulky/Large
- Options: Prewash, Rinse & Spin, Extra Rinse, Stain Cycle, Water Plus, Drum Light, Tub Clean, SpinSense, Delay Wash up to 19 Hours, Child Lock
- Fabric Care Features: SenseClean, Sensor Dry, RollerJets & Forced Water Circulation, Precise Temperature Control with a variable heater
- Motor Type / Motor Speed: Direct Drive / Variable
- Materials and Finishes: NeveRust(TM) Stainless Steel Drum, Porcelain countertop, Transparent Glass Window Door, Painted Steel Cabinet, Plastic Control Panel, Chrome Door Rim, Easy Loading TilTub
- Agitator Type: Horizontal Axis
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor, Lifetime on the drum, 10 years on the motor
- LG Ventless Deluxe Washer Dryer Combo with Portability Kit
- Includes portability kit (LGPORTKIT) with:
Quick-connect faucet adapter
Four (4) durable locking casters
- Intelligent Electronic Controls with Dial-A-Cycle
- Five (5) Wash/Rinse Temperature Levels: Extra Hot/Cold, Hot/Cold, Warm/Warm, Warm/Cold, Cold/Cold
- Water level automatically adjusts to size of load
- Five (5) Wash/Dry Programs: Sanitary, Perm Press, Cotton/Normal, Speed Wash
- Four (4) Dry Times: 120 min, 90 min, 60 min, 30 min
- Convenience: End of Cycle Beeper, Water Heater, Child Lock/Door Lock, Self Diagnosis, Auto-Balancing, Auto Suds Removal, Forced Drain System, Remaining Time Display/Status Indicator, 4 Adjustable Leveling Legs, LoDecibel Quiet Operation, 4 Tray Dispenser (Prewash, Wash (with liquid detergent cup), Bleach, Softener)
- Optional matching drawer pedestal to raise the height of your combo unit
- Power: 120V / 60Hz / 12 Amps
- Weight: 201 pounds
- Dimensions: 38 11/16" H x 27" W x 29 3/4" D
- Click here to view the EnergyGuide for this model (pdf)
- Get Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Please note, Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view pdf files.
Combination Washer Dryer Basics
What is a combination washer dryer?
A combination washer dryer is one appliance that both washes and dries clothes. These units have only one chamber for clothes; they are not stackable washer/dryers. Washer dryer combos have been popular in Europe and the Far East for many years; due to the small apartments and living spaces common in these areas, compact appliances were developed to fit the smaller spaces. Many combos are also designed to be portable, offering even more options for storage and use of the unit.
How does non-vented drying work?
Non-vented combos have a two-drum system. The hot air is forced into the outer drum where a condensation process is used to cool the air and condense the water vapor out of it. The water is then flushed out the drain hose to the sink or plumbing lines. Because no venting is required of the non-vented w/d, this unit may be easily installed under a cabinet, in a closet, or anywhere water and electricity are available.
How much laundry can I do in one load?
The amount varies depending upon the size of the unit you purchase and the bulkiness of the fabric of the load. A "full size" washer can hold 22 pounds of clothes (more than 3.5 cubic feet), so you can compare other size units to that. You should be aware that you only want to fill your unit up halfway with clothes; they can only dry half as much as they can wash, so putting in more clothes than this will cause them to not be able to dry.
Can the combo units be connected to my kitchen faucet?
Yes, there are faucet adaptors available so the units can be connected to a standard kitchen sink faucet. When connected to a faucet, the outlet hose on these units can be run to the sink drain.
How long do the cycles on w/d combos take?
The length of the cycles varies based on the unit, the cycles selected, and the size of the load. Generally, 110 Volt units take from 30 minutes to 90 minutes to run the wash cycle; the length of time in the wash cycle primarily varies based on the cycle selected. Drying time is generally more variable. Non-vented units generally take 45 minutes to 180 minutes to dry a load. Drying times vary based on the size of the load in the dryer and the type of laundry being dried. For example, heavy fabrics such as denims or towels take longer to dry than lighter fabrics like t-shirts. 220 Volt units can dry in up to half the time, and vented units will also shorten the drying time.
What are the major benefits of combos?
The number one benefit is the compact size: they are smaller than most washers or dryers. In fact, many people install these units under their kitchen counter, because they only take up about as much space as a normal size dishwasher! In addition, casters allow the unit to be rolled around with ease whenever needed.
Also, the efficiency of combo units not only saves you money by using much less energy and water to operate than standard washers and dryers, but many utility companies offer rebates for purchases of energy efficient appliances. Check with your local utility companies for eligibility.
Not only are these units extremely energy efficient, but they wash much better (and gentler) than standard washers. Combos use a front load washing design that utilizes a horizontal axis drum. This eliminates the agitator common to top load washers. In top load washers, the agitator is both very inefficient at cleaning and very rough on clothes. The horizontal axis drum on combos mimics washboard clothes washing, raising the clothes out of the water and soap and plunging them back in. Finally, the high rpm's of the spin cycle of these units gets water and soap residue out of your clothes much better than normal washers do. This efficient and thorough cleaning process is especially helpful for people with sensitive skin or allergies to laundry soap.
Usually Ships in 3 - 4 Business DaysThis item ships via Freight Line Carrier Delivery times related to this ship method are usually between 3 to 7 business days once the item leaves the warehouse. We will forward tracking information to you once the product leaves our warehouse. The shipping company will contact you to arrange a delivery appointment as a delivery signature is required. All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday. Order must be fully processed by 12pm CST to be eligible for “Guaranteed Same Day Shipping.” Orders processed after that time may ship out the following business day.
Freight Line items will be delivered to the first ground floor exterior door available provided there are no stairs to ascend or descend. If you require inside delivery you will need to select the premium shipping option in checkout. To determine if the item is eligible for premium shipping please add it to your shopping cart and view the shipping options drop down box. Please contact our customer service department with any questions related to shipping at (800) 297-6076, M-F, 8am to 5pm CST.