Description & Highlights
Mammoth Air 1000 UV Ionizer Air Purifier with HEPA Filter
Improve your indoor air quality with the new Mammoth Air 1000 UV Ionizer Air Purifier (M1000XW, M1000XB). This revolutionary product utilizes an advanced 6-stage filtration system to eliminate common airborne pollutants such as smoke, mold, mildew, bacteria, viruses, fungi and odors.
In addition, the Mammoth Air 1000 UV Air Purifier covers areas up to 3,500 square feet and significantly reduces sources of contaminants which contribute to allergies, asthma, and other respiratory illnesses.
Advanced Seven Stage Filtration Process:One of the most advanced purifiers on the market, cleans your air using a pre-filter, True HEPA filter, Carbon Filter, Photocatalyic filter, an ionizer, two UV lamps and an ozone plate
Suitable for All Applications:Great for homes, sick buildings, hospitals, hotel rooms, kitchens, restaurants, or any other extensively polluted area
Remote Controlled Operation:Comes with a full function remote control that lets you manage speed, coverage area, the timer function, and the sterilizer/sanitizer settings
Low Energy Usage:Uses 50 watts of power on high and includes a "Low" fan setting for optimal energy savings
- Height: 12"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 12"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: M1000XW, M1000XBMammoth Air 1000 UV Ionizer Air Purifier
- Brand: Mammoth AirPowerful fan results in more air changes and a large coverage area
- Advanced 7-stage filtration systemOperates quietly - "Ultra Quiet" setting is virtually silent
- HEPA filter removes 99.97 percent of particles down to 0.3 micronsThree (3) sanitizing levels
- Full-service remote controlPre-filter, HEPA filter, and PCO filter are washable
- Only uses 50 watts of energy on highCoverage Area: Up to 3,500 square feet
- Germicidal UV lamp eliminates microbiological contaminantsDisplay Type: LCD with digital clock
- Warranty: 90 days parts and labor & 5-year limited manufacturer's warrantyDimensions: 12" H x 9" W x 12" D