Description & Highlights
MicroFridge 2.4 Cu Ft Fridge/Microwave Combo - Black
For dorm rooms and other small living spaces, the MicroFridge 2.4 Cu Ft Fridge/Microwave Combo (2.4MF-7TP) offers a great refrigeration and cooking solution. The compact fridge offers plenty of storage for one or two people in compact spaces. The unique beveled door panel offers a distinctive look, and the black cabinet looks great in any space. The refrigerator features an easy-grab beverage holder for storing 12-oz cans. A reversible door hinge, auto-defrost fridge, and smart-store door shelving round out the fridge.
Mounted atop the fridge is a 0.7 cu. ft., 700-watt microwave oven with a fully integrated charging station for recharging electronic devices. This combo appliance's Safe Plug technology uses one plug for both the microwave and the refrigerator. The Safe Plug system temporarily diverts power from the refrigerator to the microwave while the microwave is in use, preventing overloaded circuits and freeing up the second wall outlet for other uses.
Unique Design:The compact cube refrigerator features a beveled door surface for a unique look that will complement your decor
Door Storage:The fridge features door storage with a built in easy-grab 12-oz can dispenser
Safe Plug Technology:This unit's safe plug technology allows the combo to use one plug - power is diverted from the refrigerator to the microwave when the microwave is in use
- Models: 2.4MF-7TPSafe Plug technology uses single plug for both appliances
- Brand: MicroFridgeCapacity (fridge/microwave): 2.4 cu ft / 0.7 cu ft
- Auto-defrost refrigeratorPower consumption: 327 KWH/yr
- Easy-grab 12-oz beverage holderWattage (microwave): 700W
- Smart store fridge doorAmperage: 11A
- Black cabinetInput voltage: 120V / 60Hz
- White interiorWeight: 68 lbs
- Warranty: Sealed system & magnetron - 2 yrs; Mechanical components - 1 yrDimensions: 35.88" H x 18.63" W x 19.63" D
- MicroFridge 2.4 Cu Ft Fridge/Microwave Combo
- Height: 35.88"
- Width: 18.63"
- Depth: 19.63"
You may download product owner's manuals below:
**Please note, Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view pdf files