One of the terrific things about owning an electric fireplace, is that there is almost little to no maintenance compared to traditional ...
Description & Highlights
Mr. Heater Contractor Series Forced Air Propane Heater - Black
This Mr. Heater Contractor Series Forced Air Propane Heater (MH60FAV) offers powerful forced-air heat for any area up to 1,250 sq. ft. This propane heater can be hooked up to a 20 lb. or larger tank of propane gas for operation and can then run up to 14 hours. Installation is easy with the included regulator and ten foot hose. For your safety, the heater features a high temperature limit switch to turn the heater off should its temperature exceed 240º F, as well as flame safety. Additionally, this practical and powerful heater delivers a 60,000 BTU per hour heat capacity and features Piezo push-button ignition and rugged, durable steel construction to last you through the years. This heater is CSA certified and has an output of 300 CFM.
Powerful:This heater can heat up to 1,250 sq. ft. and while hooked up to a 20 lb. propane tank can run for up to 14 hours
Dependable:This heater delivers a 60,000 BTU per hour heat capacity and features Piezo push-button ignition and rugged, durable steel construction to last you through the years
Includes:Your purchase includes a regulator and 10 ft. hose
- Model: MH60FAVMr. Heater Contractor Series Forced Air Propane Heater
- Piezo push-button ignitionBlack
- Heats up to 1250 square feet60,000 BTU/HR capacity
- Flame safety300 CFM output
- High temperature limit switchUses propane gas
- 14 hour run time on a 20 lbs. tankUses any 20 pound or larger cylinder of propane
- 10 ft. hose and regulator includedRugged, durable steel construction
- CSA certifiedWeight: 17 pounds
- Warranty: 1 yearDimensions: 14" H x 11.5" W x 19" D
- Height: 14"
- Width: 11.5"
- Depth: 19"