Description & Highlights
Oregon Scientific Portable Public Alert Radio
The Oregon Scientific Portable Public Alert Radio (OR-WR602) features flexibility and accuracy in a small package. This battery powered monitors emergency channels for inclement weather or potential natural disasters. With its compact portable design you can receive emergency alerts anywhere, which makes it perfect for traveling.
The Oregon Scientific Portable Public Alert Radio is easily programmed thanks to its Specific Area Message Encoding (SAME) broadcasts. This lets you choose up to 6 areas (typically the SAME system is as specific as counties or parishes) for up to date information for your area specifically. This product also features 3 levels of messages: statement, watch and warning which details the severity of inclement weather. Manual and automatic channel select modes.
Signal strength indicator:Signal strength indicator with signal loss reminder
Features alarm:Audible & visual alert when activated with 100 decibel alarm
Specific area message encoding:Provides county/parish specific emergency advisories on tornadoes, severe thunderstorms, floods, evacuations, civil danger warnings and more
- Height: 5.4"
- Length: 3"
- Width: 1.4"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: OR-WR602Oregon Scientific Portable Public Alert Radio
- 100 dB audible & visual alert when alarm activates with snooze functionsManual and automatic channel select modes
- Set specific county alerts with SAME systemIncludes rechargeable Ni-MH battery, can also run on AA batteries
- 3 levels of messages: Statement, Watch, WarningWeight: 2 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer'sDimensions: 3"L x 1.4" W x 5.4" H