Description & Highlights
Oregon Scientific Talking Wireless BBQ / Oven Thermometer - Red
Cook your meat just how you like it without having to keep it at an arm's width -- purchase the Oregon Scientific Talking Wireless BBQ / Oven Thermometer (AW131). This state-of-the-art wireless digital thermometer and probe features a sensor that has the ability to detect temperatures from 32°F to 572°F. It also boasts programmable entree options for just about any kind of meat: beef, lamb, veal, hamburger, pork, turkey, chicken, and fish.
In addition, the Oregon Scientific Talking Wireless BBQ / Oven Thermometer allows for you to choose one (1) of five (5) languages for it to tell you know the status of your tasty meal in. And, an alarm will sound once your selected temperature is reached so you'll never have to worry about under or over cooking your meat again!
Cooked to perfection:Choose from four (4) doneness selections: rare, medium rare, medium, and well done
Loud and Clear:Listen for one (1) of the four (4) audio alert options to tell you the status of your meal: almost ready, ready. overcooked, and out-of-range
Well Spoken:Receive verbal alerts in one of the unit's five (5) languages to choose from: English, Spanish, German, French, or Danish
- Model: AW131Warranty: 1-year limited
- Brand: Oregon ScientificOregon Scientific Talking Wireless BBQ / Oven Thermometer
- Sensor temperature range: 32°F - 572°FSpeaks in five (5) languages: English, Spanish, German, French, and Danish
- Programmable entree options: beef, lamb, veal, hamburger, pork, turkey, chicken, fishMain probe receives probe signal from to to 300 ft away
- Doneness selections: almost ready, ready, overcooked, out-of-rangeLow battery indicator
- Alarm sounds when selected temperature is reachedSignal frequency: 433MHz
- Stainless steel probe detaches from sensor for easy cleaningBatteries included: Main unit - 2 x AA; Remote - 2 x AAA
- Digital LCD screen w/ remote wireless probeWeight: Main unit - 5.1 oz; Remote - 1.9 oz