Description & Highlights
Oregon Scientific Thermo-Hygrometer Remote Sensor
The Oregon Scientific Thermo-Hygrometer Remote Sensor (OR-THGR122NX) is meant to used with various Oregon Scientific weather monitoring systems. This senor can be placed up to 100 feet away from the main display unit and collects both temperature and humidity readings. There is an on-board LCD display as well to assist with proper settings and monitoring of temperature and humidity levels.
Remote Sensor:Intended for use with Oregon Scientific weather monitoring systems, this sensor can be placed up to 100 feet away from the main display unit
Battery Operated:Requires two (2) AAA alkaline batteries (not included) or lithium batteries for use in very cold conditions
Precision metrics:A precision Swiss hygrometer accurately measures relative humidity, and a thermometer reports dew point and room temperature
- Model: OR-THGR122NXOregon Scientific Thermo-Hygrometer Remote Sensor
- Brand: Oregon Scientific3 Channel display
- Uses 2 AAA batteriesCan be placed 100 feet away from main unit
- Displays current and min/max temperature and relative humidityWeight: 1.2 oz
- Easy to read LCD displayDimensions: 8" H X 7" W X 3" D
- Warranty: 1 year
- Height: 8"
- Width: 7"
- Depth: 3"