Description & Highlights
Oregon Scientific Wireless Rain Gauge with Thermometer
This Oregon Scientific Wireless Rain Gauge with Thermometer (OR-RGR126) features a self-emptying rain collector with wireless transmission of up to 300 feet. This high-tech wireless rain gauge displays daily rainfall amounts, nine-day historical record and total rainfall. The unit has a high daily rainfall alarm and not only measures but also eliminates collected precipitation via the self-emptying rain collector.
The rain collector has a 4 inch diameter and stands 5.75 inches tall. Rainfall amounts are shown in inches or millimeters. The sleek black-and-silver LCD display unit lists indoor and outdoor temperature. The four-line display console also shows current rainfall and total rainfall amounts. Console can utilize wall mounting or table top set up.
Long range:Range of up to 300 feet lets monitor rainfall in your garden or near your greenhouse and transmit the information back to your home. Temperature sensor has an effective wireless range of 100 feet
Thorough monitoring:Digital base unit displays daily and cumulative rainfall amounts, indoor and out door temp
Self emptying collector:Collector automatically empties itself for proper monitoring of rainfall
Battery powered:Rain collector and main console powered by 2 AA batteries and remote temperature sensor powered by 2 AAA batteries, all included
- Height: 5.5"
- Width: 3.5"
- Depth: 1"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: OR-RGR126Oregon Scientific Wireless Rain Gauge with Thermometer
- Brand: OregonRain gauge automatically empties
- Rain gauge: 300 foot range, thermometer: 100 foot rangeReceiver: wall mount or table top display options
- High daily rainfall alarmLists nine-day rainfall history and total rainfall
- Rainfall amounts measured in inches or millimetersWeight: 1.8 pounds