Description & Highlights
Oregon Scientific Wireless Weather Station With Forecasting
The Oregon Scientific Wireless Weather Station With Forecasting (OR-BAR388HGA-BK) features flexibility and accuracy in a small package. This weather station displays temperature/humidity, barometric pressure, outdoor comfort levels and temperature warnings in the case of extremely hot weather. With a range of 100 feet, you can easily set up this weather station to monitor the weather in your greenhouse, garden, or even use it inside to monitor conditions in sensitive areas such as nurseries, wine cellars, humidors or music rooms.Best of all, the Oregon Scientific Wireless Weather Station With Forecasting uses statistical data to forecast the weather 12-24 hours in advance, making it excellent for planning a day at the beach, lake or a day in the garden. The weather station also features audible alarms for high and low temperatures, and an ice warning which warns you of inclement conditions which could cause harm to plants, animals or plumbing.
- Model: OR-BAR388HGA-BKOregon Scientific Wireless Weather Station With Forecasting
- Audible & visual alert for high and low temperaturesMonitors barometric pressure for 12-24 hour forecasting
- Warnings for icing or extreme heatIncludes 1 sensor and expands to read up to 3 sensors
- Automatically adjusts time based on atomic clockWeight: 2.5 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer'sDimensions: 6.7" H x 4.7" W x 3" L
- Height: 6.7"
- Length: 3"
- Width: 4.7"