Description & Highlights
Port-A-Cool Cyclone 2000 Portable Evaporative Air Cooler
Take a nice break from the sweltering heat with the Port-A-Cool Cyclone 2000 Portable Air Cooler (PACCYC02). This two-speed cooler can cool up to 500 sq. ft. and can lower the temperature up to 30 degrees F. This air cooler is also easy to fill: just fill up the 10-gallon water reservoir or attach a garden hose to the built-in attachment. It's that easy!
With it's environmentally-friendly, energy-efficient use, this air cooler is also perfect for use outdoors. It is also leak proof and rust-resistant, so you don't have to worry about leaving it outside during inclement weather. The fan cools using evaporative technology so it won't harm the environment with chemicals or refrigerants.
Save Money:Cools for the fraction of the cost of air conditioning
Portable:Four (4) built-in rolling casters and cord wrap storage make this unit easy to move
Maintenance-Free Operation:Comes shipped completely assembled and ready to use
- Height: 31"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 25"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: PACCYC02Port-A-Cool Cyclone 2000 Portable Air Cooler
- Brand: Port-A-CoolRust-free, leak-proof outer mold
- 10-gallon water reservoirFour (4) rolling casters
- 500 sq. ft. cooling capacityAdjustable louvers
- Cord-wrap storageAir Delivery: 1,600/2,000 CFM
- 3/4" garden hose attachmentFan Motor: 1/3 h.p., 115 V
- Near maintenance-free operationAmps: 2.5
- Cools without chemicals or refrigerantsWeight: 61 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year parts/3 years fanDimensions: 31” H x 24" W x 25” D