RCK-LC-S-2 - Kegerator Conversion Kit for Dual Keg Configuration
SALE: 20% Off! -$70.00
Ground / Parcel Shipping
on Orders Over $250
Kegerator Conversion Kit for Dual Keg Configuration
Interested in converting your refrigerator into a Kegerator? With the help of the Dual Keg Kegerator Conversion Kit, (model: RCK-LC-S-2) it's easy!Kit includes:
- Easy-to-understand manual with instructions
- Two (2) American Sankey "D" system keg couplers that feature a stainless steel body, a stainless steel handle fork, a tin-nickel alloy plated probe, a short lever handle, a built in pressure relief valve, and check valves for both the gas-in and liquid-out ports
- Dual gauge CO2 regulator with forged brass body
- Wire mesh inlet filter
- Quad-ring inlet seal
- Built-in pressure relief valve
- PSI gauges (0-60 and 0-3000)
- 3/8" O.D. outlet barb with shutoff
- Two (2) lengths of 4’ red Thermoplastic super vinyl gas hose with re-useable snap clamps
- Two (2) 5’ long super vinyl beer hose assemblies. These brewery-approved hoses will not rot, swell, or dry out and is unaffected by normal beer line cleaning chemicals. It comes pre-assembled with hex nut and neoprene washer on one end for connecting to the keg coupler.
- Note: CO2 tank sold separately.
As if that weren't enough, the conversion kit also includes two 4" long PVC door spacers that allows secure shank installation without crushing the refrigerator door insulation, two 4 1/2" long nipple shank assemblies. that prevent leaks, and the barbed fitting allows easy connection of the beer line assembly, two premium quality chrome plated solid brass beer faucets, two high gloss black plastic faucet knobs, durable 6" x 4" stainless steel drip tray with 2" tall backsplash and no drain, faucet wrench for easy tightening the faucet to the shank, a patented SmartStrip Beer Volume and Temperature Monitor for accurate reading of beer keg remaining contents & temperature using thermometric technology.
**CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Click here for important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Guaranteed Same Day ShippingThis item ships Ground or USPS. Delivery times related to these ship methods are usually between 2 and 7 business days once the product leaves the warehouse. We will email you tracking information once the product leaves our warehouse. Ground or USPS deliveries do not require a signature and may be left at the ship to location. All deliveries can occur Monday through Saturday depending on your local delivery carrier. Order must be fully processed by 12pm CST to be eligible for “Guaranteed Same Day Shipping.” Orders processed after that time may ship out the following business day.
Ground or USPS deliveries do not include a guaranteed delivery date. Should you require a specific delivery date or expedited shipping please add the item to the shopping cart and view the shipping options drop down box. If the product is eligible for expedited shipping the shipping options and pricing will be listed. Please contact our customer service department with any questions related to shipping. (800) 297-6076, M-F, 8am to 5pm CST.