Open Box - RTG53PVPOB - Rheem Tankless Water Heater - Indoor, Liquid Propane
SALE: 15% Off -$70.41
Ground / Parcel Shipping
This item is currently unavailable.
Submit your email address to be notified when it is available.
Rheem Tankless Water Heater - Indoor, Liquid Propane
This model can be linked with another RTG-53PVOB in series with the EZ-Link cable (RTG-20040) for high demand applications as the two units would operate as one with double the water flow. When 3 to 20 units are connected in series a manifold controller, cables and/or control boards are required.
The RTG53PVPOB tankless hot water heater model differs from the RTG53DVP in that it has an internal combusion air setting and does not require a 2nd hose to pull air from the outside.
This model only accepts 3/5" concentric stainless steel venting.Temperature Increase / Gallons Per Minute:
- 90º F rise at 2.6 gpm
- 80º F rise at 3.0 gpm
- 70º F rise at 3.4 gpm
- 60º F rise at 3.9 gpm
- 50º F rise at 4.7 gpm
- 45º F rise / 5.3 gpm
Warning: This water heater is not suitable for use in manufactured (mobile) homes!
- Model: RTG53PVPOB
- 5.3 gpm at a 45ºF temperature rise (up to 6.8 gpm at 35ºF)
- Electronic ignition increases efficiency (no standing pilot light)
- A remote control thermostat is included with all models with 100ºF
- 140ºF setpoint range (factory set at 120ºF)
- Environmentally friendly Low NOx burner meets SCAQMD rule 1146 requirements
- UMC-117 remote control
- Warranty: 3-year limited warranty on parts (10 years on heat exchanger.)
- Rheem RTG-53PVP Tankless Water Heater - Indoor, Liquid Propane
- Guardian OFW(TM) overheat film wrap
- Digital display on thermostat shows temperature setting and maintenance/error codes
- Built-in electric blower to force exhaust gas to the outside
- EZ-Link(TM) cable connects two like units to operate as one, doubling capacity
- Weight: 36 pounds
- Dimensions: 20 1/2"h x 13 3/4"w x 5 1/4"d
- # Of Applications: 1-2 showers concurrently
- Water Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Gas Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Energy Factor: .82
- Temperature Range: 100 - 140 degrees
- Ignition: Electric
- Exhaust Hose Diameter: 3 inches
- BTU: 145,000
- Dimensions: H 20½" x W 13¾" x D 5¼”
- Weight 36 lbs.
- 10 Year Warranty; 3 Year on heat exchanger
- Comes with remote control for thermostat
- Diameter: 3 inch
- Material: Stainless Steel (AL29-4C) sealed
- Minimum length: 1 ft. if used with 90 degree elbow, wall thimble and exhaust vent hood.
- Maximum length: 34.6 ft. (10.5m) with one 90 degree elbow. Less 1.5 ft. for each additional 90 degree elbow (9” for each 45 degree elbow).
Minimum clearances for installation
- Top = 12”
- Vent = 2"
- Front = 12”
- Side = ½”
- Bottom = 12”
- Back = 0”
- Ignition: Electric (120 V)
- Power Liquid Propane: 145,000 BTU
- Energy Factor: .82
***Our Recommended Accessories
- BrassCraft 36" Long Stainless Steel Gas Connector w/ Pro Coating - Every gas water heater requires a gas connector and this model is our recommended top pick. We highly recommend this particular model for saving you time and money! Also available in different lengths if required - simply call us toll free at 888-793-2665.
- Rheem Tankless Water Heater High Altitude Chip - Required if heater will be used above 3200 ft.
- Sioux Chief Gas Tankless Water Heater Connector Set - Required to connect all gas tankless water heaters to the corresponding water and gas lines. Includes pressure relief valve.
- Aqua Pure Hot Water Filter System - Recommended to prevent scale build up in all tankless water heaters.
Temporarily BackorderedThis item ships Ground or USPS. Delivery times related to these ship methods are usually between 2 and 7 business days once the product leaves the warehouse. We will email you tracking information once the product leaves our warehouse. Ground or USPS deliveries do not require a signature and may be left at the ship to location. All deliveries can occur Monday through Saturday depending on your local delivery carrier. Order must be fully processed by 12pm CST to be eligible for “Guaranteed Same Day Shipping.” Orders processed after that time may ship out the following business day.
Ground or USPS deliveries do not include a guaranteed delivery date. Should you require a specific delivery date or expedited shipping please add the item to the shopping cart and view the shipping options drop down box. If the product is eligible for expedited shipping the shipping options and pricing will be listed. Please contact our customer service department with any questions related to shipping. (800) 297-6076, M-F, 8am to 5pm CST.