Description & Highlights
Riga III Greenhouse Kit - 102 sq. ft.
The Riga (RIGA III KIT) is truly a greenhouse by the European definition of a greenhouse - designed to be used to grow fresh vegetables, herbs and flowers in the middle of winter. With a combination of strong materials and durable hardware, the Riga is by far the strongest greenhouse of its size under $10,000. One major advantage of the Riga's construction method is that the frame profiles are permanently attached to each other, and won't come loose over time due to wind pressures. The polycarbonate glazing on the Riga is German made and believed to be of superior quality then the much more common Polygal or GE glazing.
Designed, engineered, and manufactured in Germany by Hoklartherm, a leading manufacturer of commercial and hobby greenhouses and sun rooms, the Riga greenhouse features an incredible insulation factor of R-2.0. The Riga Hobby Greenhouse comes standard with 8mm polycarbonate on the roof and sidewalls and 10mm twin wall polycarbonate on the endwalls. No other hobby greenhouse kit on the market comes standard with this kind of insulation. This kit includes one (1) roof window with opener, one (1) large rear wall window, and one (1) locking Dutch door. The classic "onion" shape helps shed heavy snow loads during winter months.
Extremely Strong:This Riga greenhouse is constructed with an attractive rustproof aluminum frame, sturdy 8mm twin wall polycarbonate on the roof and side walls, and heavy duty 10mm twin wall polycarbonate on the end walls, all featuring German engineered slide-together assembly
True Reliability:The Riga greenhouse kit comes with a 15 year warranty on the frame and 10 years on the covering; the extruded aluminum frame is precision engineered and with polycarbonate installed, is strong enough to stand on
Simple, Yet Effective Design:The unique "channel" design of the aluminum components allows for simple "slide and fit" assembly, saving time and money, and easy to understand step by step assembly instructions are included with every structure
- Height: 7' 6"
- Width: 7' 8"
- Length: 10' 6"
- Square Footage: 102 sq. ft.
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: RIGA III KITRiga III Greenhouse Kit - 102 sq. ft.
- Brand: RigaRegular shelf with flat polycarb. sheet: 25" deep
- Extremely heavy duty construction10MM twin wall polycarbonate in front & back walls
- First-class insulation: R or K-value 3.08MM UV coated twin wall polycarbonate over main body
- Easy to understand step by step assembly instructionsHeavy duty Dutch barn door with lock: 30" wide x 72" tall
- Assembly time: 2 people, 1 full dayRear wall window: 30" wide x 42" high with adjustment arm
- Single top shelf: 14" deepRoof window: 40" wide x 24" deep
- Warranty: Polycarbonate: 10 years; Frame: 15 yearsOverall Dimensions: 9'8" wide x 10' 6" long x 7' 6" high