Description & Highlights
Summit Two Zone Built-In Induction Cooktop
The Summit Two Zone Built-In Induction Cooktop (model: SINC2220) is a two zone, smooth-top, built-in cooktop. It cooks in as little as half the time, and can use half the energy of conventional electric smooth-tops or coil elements. It features genuine Ceran™ black glass with a beveled edge, and has 3100 watts of power (one 1800 watt power zone, and one 1300 watt conventional zone). Other features include 8 variable power settings, touch controls, timer settings and digital displays. Safety features include a child lock, an automatic safety switch off and a residual heat indicator. It also has easy clean up and an elegant black finish!
- Model: SINC2220Summit Two Zone Built-In Induction Cooktop
- Brand: SummitSmall utensil detection
- TimerAutomatic safety switch-off
- Schott Ceran™ glass panelResidual heat indicator
- Touch sensor controlsChild lock
- 4-digit LED displayBeveled edge
- Beveled edgeTemperature Range: 60C - 240C
- 8 Adjustable power levelsPower: 500W - 3100W
- Automatic pan recognitionDimensions: 3 1/4" h x 11 1/4" w x 20" d
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor
- Height: 3 1/4"
- Width: 11 1/4"
- Depth: 20"