Description & Highlights
This "Open Box" product is in excellent condition. Each unit is a fully functional return item with little or no cosmetic blemishes. The product has been tested for quality assurance and is certified "Open Box". Please note that all "Open Box" units include the original manufacturer’s warranty but are not eligible for a “buyer’s remorse” return.
The Summit Two Zone Built-In Induction Cooktop (model: SINC2220) is a two zone, smooth-top, built-in cooktop. It cooks in as little as half the time, and can use half the energy of conventional electric smooth-tops or coil elements. It features genuine Ceran™ black glass with a beveled edge, and has 3100 watts of power (one 1800 watt power zone, and one 1300 watt conventional zone). Other features include 8 variable power settings, touch controls, timer settings and digital displays. Safety features include a child lock, an automatic safety switch off and a residual heat indicator. It also has easy clean up and an elegant black finish!
- Height: 3 1/4"
- Width: 11 1/4"
- Depth: 20"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: SINC2220Summit Two Zone Built-In Induction Cooktop
- Brand: SummitSmall utensil detection
- TimerAutomatic safety switch-off
- Schott Ceran™ glass panelResidual heat indicator
- Touch sensor controlsChild lock
- 4-digit LED displayBeveled edge
- Beveled edgeTemperature Range: 60C - 240C
- 8 Adjustable power levelsPower: 500W - 3100W
- Automatic pan recognitionDimensions: 3 1/4" h x 11 1/4" w x 20" d
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor