24" Induction Cooktop with 4 Cooking ZonesModel:SINC424-220
Description & Highlights
Summit 24" Induction Cooktop with 4 Cooking Zones
Enjoy the ease, speed, and safety of induction cooking with SUMMIT's SINC line of energy efficient induction cooktops.
The (SINC424-220) is a four zone built-in cooktop featuring a genuine Ceran black glass surface. It uses electromagnetic heat generated by your pot or pan to cook in half the time, using half the energy of conventional ranges. Ten variable touch power settings with digital displays make heating precise and easy. Since the smooth surface has no holes or grates, clean-up is simple: all you need is a gentle wipe with a damp cloth.
Designed for the highest quality cooking experience, the (SINC424-220) is fully equipped for safety. The temperature of the surface does not get nearly as hot as traditional gas or electric elements and there are no open flames or released gasses. Features include a child lock, automatic safety switch-off, and a residual heat indicator. Beveled edges blend seamlessly into the counter.
SUMMIT's induction cooktops bring the superior performance of upscale restaurant cooking into your own home, with energy savings and gourmet style.
Included is a 7 piece induction cookware set, that includes one 9 ½ inch skillet, one 5 quart casserole with glass lid, and a 3 quart and 5 quart saucepan with glass lids. Each piece of cookware has a triple layer bottom that includes a magnetic core. This allows the cookware to function on induction cooktops. A layer of aluminum helps to evenly distribute the magnetic-generated heat created inside the pot or pan.
- Height: 3"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 20"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: SINC424-220Summit 24" Induction Cooktop with 4 Cooking Zones
- Brand: SummitBuilt-in installation
- TimerFour induction zones
- Schott Ceran™ glass panelTen adjustable power levels
- Touch sensor controlsTimer
- 4-digit LED displayChild Lock
- Beveled edgeTemperature Range: 60C - 240C
- 10 Adjustable power levelsElectrical: 3850W / 110V / 35A
- Automatic pan recognitionDimensions: 38" H x 24" W x 20" D
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor