Description & Highlights
Sunpentown 65 Pint Energy Star Dehumidifier
Designed for rooms up to 500 square feet, this Energy Star rated Sunpentown (SD-65E) dehumidifier removes up to 65 pints of water from indoor air every 24 hours. To operate, choose either the continuous de-humidifying setting or select the desired humidity level using the soft-touch electronic controls.
The unit comes equipped with a removable 10-liter water tank and a full-bucket indicator with automatic shut-off. For added convenience, the unit provides time-delay auto protection and a drain-hose connection option (hose not included). Other highlights include a rotary compressor, a retractable lifting handle, a washable air filter, and durable casters for easy mobility.
Energy Star Rated:This appliance has earned an Energy Star rating, which means it meets strict energy-efficiency guidelines set by the EPA and U.S. Department of Energy
Auto Shut-Off:When the tank is filled to capacity, the unit will turn itself off as an overflow precaution
Automatic Restart:In a power outage or other loss of power situation, the auto restart function will kick in to avoid the hassle of a manual restart
Multiple Setting Options:Choose either continuous de-humidifying or select a desired humidity level from 35 to 80 percent (in increments of 5 percent). The unit also has two fan speed options, normal or turbo
- Height: 24.5"
- Width: 15.5"
- Depth: 12.6"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: SD-65EWhite exterior
- SunpentownTwo fan settings: normal and turbo
- Removable tank with handleCasters for easy mobility
- Soft touch electronic control panelContinuous de-humidifying setting
- Full tank indicatorHumidity level settings from 35 to 80 percent
- Auto shut-off when fullNoise level: 57 dB
- Memory IC auto restart functionPower supply: 115 volts / 6.8A
- Washable air filter780 watt power rating
- For spaces up to 500 sq. ft.Weight: 50 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year limitedDimensions: 24.5" H x 15.5" W x 12.6" D
- Sunpentown 65 Pint Energy Star Dehumidifier