Under Counter Icemaker With Stainless Steel Door
Description & Highlights
The Sunpentown Under Counter Ice Maker Produces Up to 12 Lbs of Ice Daily
Make ice easily with the Sunpentown Under Counter Ice Maker with Stainless Steel Door (IM-150US). Able to produce up to 12 lbs of crescent-shaped ice daily, this compact ice maker with stainless steel door fits easily under most counters - perfect for your wet bar, office, home, boat or RV. A refrigerated freezer compartment lets you store up to six pounds of ice - with an auto shutoff feature to let you know when the ice bin is at full capacity.
A front exhaust fan keeps the unit vented, with an ice scoop included for ease of use. Designed for built-in or free standing application, this compact icemaker includes a 25' water line connection for professional installation.
Note: This ice maker requires installation by a licensed plumber.
Refrigerated Ice Compartment:Able to store up to 6 lbs of ice, the storage compartment of this Sunpentown mini ice maker is refrigerated, so ice doesn't melt and no drain is required
Auto Shut-Off:When the ice storage bin is full, the IM-150US will automatically stop producing ice to keep the compartment from overflowing
Compact, Under Counter Design:Able to produce up to 12 lbs of crescent-shaped ice daily, this ice maker with stainless steel door fits easily under most counters - perfect for your wet bar, office, home, boat or RV
- Model: IM-150USSunpentown Under Counter Ice Maker with Stainless Steel Door
- Brand: SunpentownStainless steel door with black cabinet
- Front venting for built-in or freestanding installationStores up to six (6) pounds of ice
- Redesigned, improved ice maker and water pump for a longer lifespanMakes up to 12 pounds of crescent ice per day
- Auto shut-off when ice bin is fullNo drain required
- 25' water line connection includedEasy, convenient, and inexpensive installation
- Reversible door for left or right-hand swingOn / off power switch
- Ice scoop includedUL listed
- Compact, under-counter designInput voltage: 115 V / 60 Hz / 2.8A
- Installation by a licensed plumber requiredDimensions: 25" H x 15" W x 18" D
- Warranty: 90 day labor / 1 year parts
- Height: 25"
- Width: 15"
- Depth: 18"