Description & Highlights
Symphony 4,500 CFM Portable Evaporative Air Cooler w/ Direct Hose Connection
The Symphony 4,500 CFM Portable Evaporative Air Cooler (SPM45UEAOB) provides cost-efficient cooling that reaches up to a whopping 1,400 sq. ft.! This particular unit uses a natural technique for cooling: evaporation. Instead of harming the environment with freon, the SPM45UEA evaporates moisture in the air and converts it into refreshing, cool air through its high-velocity blower.
With a hosed connection and adjustable louvers, you'll be able to enjoy continuous use and be able to achieve maximum area coverage. The MMB14 also features a metal cabinet with a large, corrosion-resistant 12 gallon water reservior, prolonging the cooler's longevity. In addition, this product is sure to impress with its 2-speed, 7.5 amp motor.
Environmentally Friendly:Uses evaporating technology instead of freon for cooling
Continuous Use:A hosed connection and adjustable louvers allow for non-stop cooling
Maximum Area Coverage:Cooling reaches up to 1,400 sq. ft.
- Height: 41-1/2"
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 34"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: SPM45UEAOB4,500 CFM Portable Evaporative Air Cooler
- Brand: Symphony2-speed motor
- Uses evaporation for coolingHosed connection
- 12 gallon water tankAdjustable louvers
- Reaches up to 1,400 sq. ft.Input voltage: 120V/60Hz
- Tool tray for added storagePower: 7.5 amps
- Blower wheel for maximum velocityWeight: 135 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year limitedDimensions: 41-1/2" H x 30" W x 34" D