Description & Highlights
TapRite Two Product Secondary Co2 Regulator
The TapRite Two Product Secondary Co2 Regulator (T1672ST) is made to assist you in dispensing two or more kegs off of a single Co2 tank. With this regulator you can control the pressure of the kegs individually. Set to relieve at 55-65 PSIG the built-in high volume external safety relief valve is factory set to protect the dispensing system. The body of the regulator is made of forged brass body for greater durability and to provide enough mass to serve as a heat sink to help prevent freeze up. Outlet fittings feature Taprite 1600 ball type shut-off and fit 5/16" I.D. pressure hose, while the inlet is designed for 5/16" I.D. pressure tubing.
- Model: T1672STTapRite Two Product Secondary Co2 Regulator
- Brand: TapRite1/4" NPT body parts
- Forged brass bodyFront loading seat assembly
- 50 PSIG max delivery pressure1600 ball type shut-off
- Inlet designed for 5/16" pressure tubingFits 5/16" pressure hose